Valuers World

UNDAUNTED FAITH IN IOV by friends

(HELP?) View previous topic :: View next topic  
tdsb

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:10 am    Post subject: UNDAUNTED FAITH IN IOV by friends Reply with quote

I went to an Inter-Faith Integration Seminar. The Hindu Swamiji came to me & blessed me & said " Om Namsivaya - you will walk today ". I told him that I was perfectly fit. The Bishop came, laid his hands on my hand and said, “By the will of Jesus Christ, you will walk today!” I smiled and told him I was not paralysed. The Rabbi came, laid his hands on my hand and said, “By the will of God Almighty, you shall walk today!” I was less amused when I told him there was nothing wrong with me. The Mullah came, snatched my hands and said, “Insha Allah, you will walk today!” I snapped at him, “There’s nothing wrong with me” The Buddhist Monk came, held my hands and said, “By the will of The Great Buddha, you will walk today!” I told him rather rudely there was nothing wrong with me. After the Seminar, I stepped outside and found my car had been stolen. I believe in all Religions now, equally.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: