Valuers World

Elections of IOV- This year
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Valuers World Forum Index -> Election of Institution of Valuers
(HELP?) View previous topic :: View next topic  
pl_khushu

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:07 pm    Post subject: Elections of IOV- This year Reply with quote

Respected Valuer Member,
 Sir,
I am contesting the elections of IOV as Hon. Joint General Secretary and as a Council Member too. My election manifesto and bio-data along with my summarized work experience details are shown below.  I aspire for   your vote and support in the ensuing Elections of Council, in the best interests of the IOV and its valued members across the country.
Thanking you,
 Yours Sincerely,
 P.L.Khushu (F-10801) Mob:-9810585536

Election Manifesto. (What I aspire to do)

1. To make all the efforts to have a distinct ‘Chartered Status’ for the Institution of Valuers, through    an Act of Parliament. It is unfortunate that even after almost three decades of its existence, a chartered status for the Institution of Valuers, is still a distant dream when all other concerned sister Institutions like Council of Architects, Institution of Chartered Accountants, have been able to have it long back. 

2. To ensure that the Companies Bill pending in the Parliament of India accommodates the interests of the Valuers across the country favorably and adequately, when nothing tangible has been done by the present council members of the IOV so for in this regard.

3. To make all the possible efforts for arranging land within the Delhi State, through an Institutional allocation of land   from Government of India, at a fair and bearable cost for the construction   of a building complex for housing the Council and the office of the Institution of Valuers, in Delhi, which is presently located in one of the remotest and farthest parts of Delhi and is in a ugly condition. 

4. To construct a decent and a monumental building complex for the institution of Valuers, to be named as “Valuers House”, within the financial means available, with all the modern facilities available there in, including the office spaces and the Valuers Guest House as well, for the use of the Valuer Members across the country at a nominal cost. 

5. To create a Monitoring cum Grievance Redresal Cell within the Institution, to be controlled by senior most members of the Institution of Valuers, to be nominated by various state units of the Institution of Valuers. This Cell shall look after the grievances of various members throughout the country, regarding various impediments faced by them, in their professional work. This committee will also have liaison with various Government Bodies, Banking Authorities, Bankers Associations, Financial Institutions, Ministry of Finance (Government of India) and other alien bodies / forums regarding the matters of the valuation and other allied matters thereof.

6. To make the working of the council and that of the Institution of Valuers transparent and visible, through the publication of a special number, after every three months to be named as ‘Valuers Eye’, incorporating there in various types of jobs performed and results achieved, for the information of esteemed members throughout the country.

BIO-Data Cum Symmarised Work Experience.
B.Sc. Engg. (Civil), (Graduated in the year 1965).
Chartered Engineer (Institution of Engineers) India.
Fellow Institution of Engineers.
Fellow Institution of Valuers (India).
Fellow Indian Council of Arbitration.
Fellow Indian Institution of Technical Arbitrators.
Fellow Indian Association of Structural Engineers.
Member Consulting Engineers Association of India.
Member Consultancy Development Center New Delhi.
Approved Valuer (Institution of Valuers).
Associate Member Indian Institute of Insurance Surveyors & Loss Assessors. Life Member Indian Roads Congress.
Empanelled Arbitrator through Indian Council of Arbitration.
Empanelled Arbitrator through (Institution of Engineers) India.
Licenced Surveyor/Loss Assessor (IRDA).
Empanelled Valuer of Several nationalized and other banks in and around New Delhi and NCR.

Retired as a Senior Level Civil Engineer from J&K Engineering Services   and working now as Chartered Consultant Civil Engineer, Techno-legal Consultant,   Empanelled Arbitrator, Registered Valuer of Various Banks, Licensed Surveyor / Loss Assessor as also Project Planner etc.

Key Responsibilities Held.

·         Possessing extensive and varied experience of about 40 years as a Civil Engineer in planning designing and construction of civil engineering project works of roads and building sectors.
·         Possessing considerable experience of providing of technical guidelines and well versant with relevant construction specifications and design codes (Ministry of Surface Transport, IRC and Indian Standard Institution)

·         Held independent charge of various divisions of Public works department of J&K state as Senior Civil Engineer.

·         Total turnover of Public Funds utilized under my superintendence and executive control was of the order of about several thousand Crores.

·         Handled prestigious multi-storey building projects, road development projects along with control over policy – planning, execution and subsequent maintenance of these projects.

·         Remained closely in charge of supervision and funding, monitoring and policy planning of various J&K state plans, viz. master plans, five year plans  related to housing and urban planning, tourism sector planning, municipal and civic related projects planning, finance commission funding plan projects and the like.

·         Held the charge of Municipal cum Civic Engineer of Capital Cities and Towns. Held the charge of Senior Controlling Civil Engineer for local bodies division of Jammu province comprising of 35 civic bodies / committees.

·         Held the charge of Senior controlling Civil Engineer in the department of Tourism J&K State for the tourism construction works of J&K State.

·           Remained in-charge of quality control and monitoring of various sectoral development plans of J&K State.

bishnujee

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Shri.P.L.Khushu,

I would request all Fellow Valuer members of IOV to strongly support your candidature.We would like candidates like you,Mr.Atul Goel and would like to see Shri T D S Babu in IOV governing council in not too distant future.

The future of Valuers community is best served with respected members taking the initiative to lead IOV.

I kindly request all members to support Shri. P L Khushu and Shri Atul Goel for IOV election this year.

All the best and good luck.

Kind regards

EUR ING Bishnujee Singh  ,P.E FIEAust FIMechE
Fellow Engineers Australia
Fellow Institution of Mechanical Engineers (UK)
Fellow Institute of Leadership & Management FInstLM
Fellow Chartered Management Institute FCMI (UK)
Fellow Institution of Valuers
Chartered Professional Engineer (Australia)
Chartered Engineer (EC-UK)
Chartered Mathematician (IMA-UK)
Chartered Scientist (SC-UK)
Chartered Physicist (IOP-UK)
APEC Engineer,Int.P.E (Australia), Int PE(UK)
Associate Fellow CASI(Canada)
APPROVED VALUER
Fellow RAS(UK),MInstPhys
MSc(UK),BAe,MRAeS(UK)
MAeSI (India),MAOPA(Pilot)
CAYLEY AEROSPACE INC
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
18830,38th Ave W
Lynnwood,WA,98037
USA
Tel:4252330440
Tel:2012527643
Fax:646-219-1010
Fax:702-995-1881
Email:bishnujee.singh@cayleyaerospace.com
http://www.cayleyaerospace.com

tdsb

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear friends,

I have circulated the thoughts of Mr. Bishnujee to our friends which I believe that they will follow.

Thanking you,

Regards,

T D Suresh Babu

vrdeepak

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Mr TDSB and other members,

Our valuable leader in chennai (Vr. R. S. BAAABU) has started doing all back door works for winning the elections as he did last time. I understand from reliable sources that, he has made request to most of the members in Tamilnadu to handover the blank signed ballot papers (directly to his office in JP Towers, Nungambakkam) without even filling up the candidates name of their choice. He is propagating wrong messages to members that, some leaders in Delhi & Other places are averse to accept contestants from Tamilnadu to win the election and hence are planning for huge malpractices to defeat Tamils by manipulating the votes. (See, how he is injecting regional politics for his welfare). He is now as usual projecting himself as a saviour of tamilnadu, propose to collect all the signed ballot papers and promise to arrange a person to fly Delhi to handover them directly to Election Officer. (I just want to know whether this is acceptable under the law)

Unfortunately, few members believed his words and have submitted the signed (but blank) ballot papers to him hoping that by doing so their leader would be made happy and he in turn would save their future and future of Tamilnadu. Some new members who yielded to his request, later on lamented about their mistake to be part of such unethical activity. One such new member told me that, he had been promised for empanelment with atleast 4 or 5 banks in the next 6 months. Poor chap. Atleast after 6 months he will come to know about the real colour of our chairman.

Pathetic situation is, even senior members who have occupied several positions in Chennai chapter are ready to give a pat for this chairman fearing about their career (I dont want to name them here and embarrass them. My intention is not that).

My request to all the members of Tamilnadu is, please ensure that this particular candidate is eradicated and thrown off in the election. He has already preparing himself to take revenge of people (???) who work against or contest against him.

I sincerely admit that I have confidence on all other contestants of his team and opponents. None can be compared with him. He is a drop of poison floating in a cup of milk - unmixed. So remove the poision and drink the milk for our own survival and survival of our profession.

My best wishes to all the contestants. Have a nice time. After winning the elections, please dont forget the promises you are making now and try to do the best possible things for the institution, members and profession.

P.S - I attended the Chennai Seminar which was an utter failure, as it was purely conducted for the sake of election. In fact, this time people did not even have a good comment on the venue and food !!!!!  Hope they dont get deceived next time by the usual inspiring advertisements.

Deepak.

tdsb

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear vrdeepak and other friends,

Pl. for Gods sake or for your own sake think of helping evennow the snake with full of poison namely Shri R.S. Baabu to show its dance and kill the valuation profession by its bite once again.

Thanking you,

Regards,

T D Suresh Babu

bishnujee

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear  Shri.T D Suresh Babu,

I believe Shri R.S. Baabu might have acquired this quality from his parents who might have groomed to be cheat in Profession .Engineering and valuation profession would be better off  if this cancer in form of Shri R.S. Baabu is removed from Valuer's society.He is unfit to represent IOV in any capacity and fraudster like him should be disqualified from election.

I am not sure if this is what he must be teaching to his kids in family to become cheats in life.

He should learn to do something honestly in life if that problem is not hereditary.

Kind regards

APPROVED VALUER
Fellow RAS(UK),MInstPhys
MSc(UK),BAe,MRAeS(UK)
CAYLEY AEROSPACE INC
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
18830,38th Ave W
Lynnwood,WA,98037
USA

tdsb

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Friends,

Attempt to suicide is punishable under law. Though for just a fear of facing Rowdyism you may attempt to suicide by voting especially for  R. S. Baabu who had been an "HARESSING" Baabu for everyother member and  his gang, but Pl. remember you are making the life of other valuers miserable. You are responsible for any future sufferings of fellow valuers and God will NOT expect this foolish behaviour from anyone of you now.

Regards,

T D Suresh Babu

pl_khushu

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:18 pm    Post subject: Elections of IOV- This year Reply with quote

Respected Sh. Bishnujee Singh Ji,

I am honoured by your appreciation about my candidature in contesting the elections of IOV. I am equally thankful to you  and other friends for supporting  me and recommending my name to other respected friends too to vote and support me.  As reported It will be quite unfortunate if some friends from Chennai have collected blank votes for casting these votes to their favourable henchmen and thus work as proxy agents which is not only highly objectionable but is illegal too. We may not be able to help it ,as such  fifth columist agents and trouble shooters are always present in the society and thus pollute the society for their petty gains. We can only condemn them with curse.

Thanks and regards.

Yours sincerely,

P.L.Khushu

bishnujee

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Shri P L Khusu,

Thanks for your message and I very much appreciate same.I am looking forward to day when leadership of IOV in India will be in capable hands of yourself,Shri T D Suresh Babu,Shri Atul Goel,Shri Mohit Mehta.Valuers community need services of people like you and only all of you together can restore the respect in Profession of Valuation in India.The future of Valuers community is very much dependent on active contribution from each of you.

I am very much looking forward to active contribution of each of you in time to come toward IOV coucil in years ahead.

Best regards

APPROVED VALUER
Fellow RAS(UK),MInstPhys
MSc(UK),BAe,MRAeS(UK)
CAYLEY AEROSPACE INC
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
18830,38th Ave W
Lynnwood,WA,98037
USA

tdsb

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Shri.Bishnujee,

I am confident that I was able to create the required awareness among the friends who are both active and passive members of IOV Chennai to develop self respect and not to favour the person who calls them cheap "Sheeps" and prove themselves that they are really so by supporting him. They also foolishly agreeing that they are incapable frauds as  he declared openly in the seminor organized by IOV, Coimbatore.

Even with these revelations if he enters IOV once more the members deserve their fate!!!!

Regards,

T D Suresh Babu

bishnujee

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Shri.T D Suresh Babu,

The only solution I see in case of Mr.R. S. Baabu is his disqualifying him  in the election due to malparctices and barring him from practicing as Valuer.He is unfit to practice as Valuer.

Kind regards

APPROVED VALUER
Fellow RAS(UK),MInstPhys
MSc(UK),BAe,MRAeS(UK)
CAYLEY AEROSPACE INC
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
18830,38th Ave W
Lynnwood,WA,98037
USA

mohit_mehta1

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:13 pm    Post subject: IOV Leadership & Election Reply with quote

Dear Bishnujee Singh,

I am very surprise seeing my name with all other capable leaders and competent valuers being a young valuer. I must apperciate you for such kind acknowledgement. However let me tell you that forget about leadership, i am not even got ballat Paper yet for exercising my right to vote.

However i get monthly magazine of IOV regularly, which i do not find useful enough to read.

This is the fate of valuers. Probably other professional bodies in Valuation Profession will takeover more number of members records in coming five years which IOV has built over the years.

I do not see any concrete plan amongst the candidates hence wondering how and what difference will new managing commitee will bring to the profession.

Overall very positive about profession and it's rewading nature. Let see how it goes further.

Best,

Mohit

bishnujee

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Shri Mohit ,

Thanks for your comment.We do appreciate your views and number of other Professional bodies which I am associated with has council of members of all ages and are chosen based on their capability by voting both in person and electronically done for members who cannot be in person.

What is important is not your age,but  your vision,capability and your discussion in forum raising the issues concerning Valuers community.I see in you,Shri P L Khusu,Shri T D Suresh Babu,Shri Atul Goel and number of other respected Valuers who could contribute towards the IOV in time to come.This is very important for all Valuer members in India.I am sure this would become reality in not too distant future.

Kind regards

APPROVED VALUER
Fellow RAS(UK),MInstPhys
MSc(UK),BAe,MRAeS(UK)
CAYLEY AEROSPACE INC
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
18830,38th Ave W
Lynnwood,WA,98037
USA
http://www.cayleyaerospace.com type="_moz" />

tdsb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Bishnujee,

This is to inform  that almost identical will be the constitution of the IOV Governing body. I wish atleast the change in their attitudes! will be there.

Regards,

T d Suresh Babu

tdsb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear friends,

We are congratulating all those who are going to occupy the governing body of IOV! We pray and wish that Almighty will be executing the wonderful jobs for the welfare of all the members through you!

Regards,

T D Suresh Babu

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Valuers World Forum Index -> Election of Institution of Valuers Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: