Valuers World

Must pay bribe to Income tax for valuer?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Valuers World Forum Index -> Resource for Valuers
(HELP?) View previous topic :: View next topic  
rohitkapur

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:55 pm    Post subject: Must pay bribe to Income tax for valuer? Reply with quote

I had applied for valuer with Lucknow income tax department on 05-08-2015. I was verified by 3 people on December 2015. Now assessing officer and department confirmed that it was ok for me as Plant and Machinery valuer. The Assistant commissioner then sent the files for reverifications with the same people. One of them said he does not knew me. Now I am caught in department war and corruption. Assistant Commissioner says he needs 5000 Rs. To pass me. While other department people say that only Assessing officer comments are enough. Kindly enlighten me on what to do? Pay 5000 rs. To Assistant commissioner Tiwari or fight. It is now almost 19 months fighting for jusitice. Please let me know on what to do. I had even given 2 more people for verification purpose besides 3 their on the Form N submitted with Income Tax Lucknow?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Valuers World Forum Index -> Resource for Valuers
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: