Valuers World

Registration as a Valuer with Govt/ different Institutions
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Valuers World Forum Index -> Resource for Valuers
(HELP?) View previous topic :: View next topic  
anildhope

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 3:29 pm    Post subject: Registration as a Valuer with Govt/ different Institutions Reply with quote

Registration of a Valuer with Chief Commissioner Income Tax &  membership of Institution of Valuers, Practicing Valuers  Association India & others.

igav.doc
 Description:
institution of Government Approved Valuers, New Delhi

Download
 Filename:  igav.doc
 Filesize:  118.5 KB
 Downloaded:  1015 Time(s)

IOV application Form.doc
 Description:
Institution of Valuers, New Delhi (Pioneer & oldest Institution) Application form for Membership

Download
 Filename:  IOV application Form.doc
 Filesize:  274.5 KB
 Downloaded:  540 Time(s)

IOV rules & regulations.doc
 Description:
Institution of Valuers, New Delhi Rules & Regulations for Membership

Download
 Filename:  IOV rules & regulations.doc
 Filesize:  452 KB
 Downloaded:  1068 Time(s)

PVAI Application form.doc
 Description:
Membership of Practicing Valuers Association, India

Download
 Filename:  PVAI Application form.doc
 Filesize:  98 KB
 Downloaded:  684 Time(s)

valuers-registration.pdf
 Description:
Registration as a Govt Approved Valuer with Chief Commissioner Income Tax

Download
 Filename:  valuers-registration.pdf
 Filesize:  102.23 KB
 Downloaded:  1376 Time(s)

anildhope

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:00 am    Post subject: Qualification under rule 8A(1) u/s 34AB of WT Act 1957 Reply with quote

bishnujee

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Mr.Anil,

I don't think Valuers who are based out side India and already registered with Local US Govt department need to register with Indian IT Commissioner Office.

Please advise if this is not the case.

Kind regards

Eur Ing Bishnujee Singh PE FIEAust CEng(UK) CPEng (Aust)

suchdevs

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dear bishnujee,

for submitting valuation reports to the IT dept within india, registration with IT dept of India is mandatory. for rendering valuation services to the banking sector, most banks ask for registration with IT dept, while actually the RBI guidelines require that the valuer should be empanelled based on the criteria specified by IT dept (banks have found a shortcut). certain other organizations also insist that the valuer present his registration with IT dept for assigning valuation assignments within India. thus in all generality, registration with indian IT dept is preferable for valuation services within india.

hope that helps.

bishnujee

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Suchdevs,

Thanks for your response regarding Valuers who are practicing in India.I have seen there registration form and its onlly applicable to people who are practicing in there judisction.Its similar to what we do here in USA if we wish to practice same,we need to intimidate State licensing bodies if we wish to carry out valuation before getting licensed.

I don't think somebody outside India would be eligible for registering with Indian IT department as it will be outside there judisction and second thing is that they might not even allow people who are not Indian citizens.

Thanks for your response very much appreciated.

Bishnujee Singh

anildhope

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Following are the guidelines for valuer of Agriculture land b. A valuer of Agriculture lands (other than plantations) should have the following qualification (i) He must be a graduate in agricultural science of a recognized university and must have worked as a farm valuer for a period of not less than five years and (ii) He must be a person formerly employed in a post under Government as a Collector, Deputy Collector, settlement officer, Land Valuation Officer, Superintendent of Land Records, Agriculture Officer, Registrar under the Registration Act 1908 (16 of 1908), or any other officer of equalant rank performing similar functions and must have retired or resigned from such employment after having rendered service in any one or more of the posts aforesaid for an aggregate period of not less than five years,

uday5599

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Registration as a Valuer with Govt/ different Institutio Reply with quote

[quote="anildhope"]

Registration of a Valuer with Chief Commissioner Income Tax &  membership of Institution of Valuers, Practicing Valuers  Association India & others.

[/quote]

bvc

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:08 pm    Post subject: Registration as a Valuer with Govt/ IT dept Reply with quote

Pl find enclosed extract from  wealth tax act Regarding qualification for valuers, similar wordings for all other types of valuers

qualification for valuers.doc
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  qualification for valuers.doc
 Filesize:  28.5 KB
 Downloaded:  276 Time(s)

sabbisettirao1949

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:35 am    Post subject: QUALIFICATION FOR REGISTRATION WITH CCIT, VSP AS VALUER? Reply with quote

Dear all very valued VALUERS(including very Learned Authorities of our Valuersworld.com),

I am stuck up with QUALIFICATION PROBLEM. Though the Circular of  CBDT, The Honourable Board, posted by  Shri Anil Dhope on Fri Jan22, 2010  9:00am as

Post subject: Qualification under rule8A(1) u/s 34 AB of WT Act1957  says unambiguously a Qualification in Industrial Engineering is Equivalent to Degree in Mechanical , but the Circular is Dated 1988 , but  posted in 2010:-

For Registration with CCIT as Vauer  in Category  PLANT and MACHINERY.

CCIT,Visakhapatnam is not convinced about it's VALIDITY AS ON DATE.

Shall anyone of THE  HONOURABLE VALUERS  come up  with foolproof  DOCUMENTARY PROOFS, so that  I show the same to CCIT,VSP to get my job done.

Many Thanks in Advance.

Please help me urgently. (attached my conversation with Shri Anil Dhope )

DSNMURTHY

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Team

Out siders's cannot register in India since they do not come under the local jurisdiction .

One has to go through the local ITO inspection / verification of their where abouts etc .

Regards 

DSN Murthy  

accrete

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:32 pm    Post subject: Address to submit Income tax valuation registration form Reply with quote

Dear Members

From past many days I am struggling to find the address of Chief commissioner to whom the Form N has to be sent. Please advise on the same. I am already registered as fellow with Institution of Valuers. 

Regards

Accrete Consulting Engineers

accrete

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:26 am    Post subject: Waiting for response regarding the address of IT official Reply with quote

Dear Members

This is with refference to my earlier post. I am unable to recieve any response regarding the address of Chief commissioner to whom Form N for valuation is to be sent. 

Your early reply will be a great help.

Regards

Accrete

ersenthilraj

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sir,

Consult to the Auditor where u are filling the income Tax, He will guide you.

ersenthilraj

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sir,

Consult to the Auditor where u are filling the income Tax, He will guide you.

accrete

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:47 pm    Post subject: Thank you but unable to find the response from CA Reply with quote

Dear sir

Thank you for the reply, but I tried consulting with the auditor. He has no idea about this form N. Please suggest how to submit the form for registeration with Income tax department.

I am located in gurgaon and wish to register with delhi circle. I heard that the form has to be submitted to chief comissioner, Delhi-1.

Please help me with few other queries, listed below:-

1. how and where the fee for valuer form is to be deposited. On what challan and from where to obtain this challan?

2. The form requires original degree certificates, in how much time are these documents returned?

3. In form N in point 15(b) it is mentioned about certificate from assesing officer, what this certificate about and do I need to submit this certificate  even if I have no dues pending.

Please advise so that I submit the form at the earliest.

Regards

Accrete

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Valuers World Forum Index -> Resource for Valuers Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: