Valuers World

Renewal of Valuer's Empanelment in Corporation Bank

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Valuers World Forum Index -> Handbook for Real Estate Valuers
(HELP?) View previous topic :: View next topic  
anildhope

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:43 pm    Post subject: Renewal of Valuer's Empanelment in Corporation Bank Reply with quote

Renewal of Valuer's Empanelment in Corporation Bank

Resp. Sir,
With ref. to your letter OR/ZO/ADV/2501/2010-11 dated 23.12.10 for renewal of Empanelment,I have already submitted my application on 21.12.10 at Bhuj Branch as instructed by BM Niranjan Akhanisir with all credentials in your prescribed formet as per item (a) to (g).
As far as declaration is concerned,I have submitted Undertaking as per IBA Handbookwhich is also attached herewith.( Preface of Handbook says' It is hoped that all Banks & HFI's in India would adopt this document in their boards at an early date and initiate implimmentation steps in order to move towards streamlined regime of Real Estate Valuation in India") As given in Handbook, no declaration is to be insistedby Bank.
My all credentials have been verified with Originals at Bhuj Branch.
Please issue me Empanelment letter at your earliest.
I am also attaching reply from Vice President of Institution of Valuers for the declaration.
I am also attaching your letter,Declaration given by me and Handbook on Valuation by IBA,NHB & SPA for your reference.

Atul Mehta
Valuer

---------- Forwarded message ----------

sskbhagat <sskbhagat@bol.net.in>

Date: Fri, Jan 14, 2011 at 9:22 PM

Subject: Re: Declaration required by Corporation bank-Gujarat Zone

To: Atul Mehta <

atulmehtavaluer@gmail.com

>

Cc:

pkt.iovpresident@gmail.com

htshah@shahassociates.com

Dear Mehta,
You can give the requisite information which is innocous to the bank.Regarding Declaration, only agree to first two lines& not the rest. But assure that you will render services diligently as per Code of Conduct to the best of your ability & competence while keeping the interest of the Bank as supreme.Also seek a meeting by your Branch officers with the Bank's authorities to explin your vew point. The raft Hand Book of Indian Banking Association has deleted this type of declaration.
Regards,
S.S.K Bhagat

ANNEXURE – 4

Format of Undertaking to be Submitted by the Valuer for

Empanelment                                                                       

UNDERTAKING

I, ATUL MEHTA son / Daughter of NAROTTAM MEHTA do hereby solemnly affirm and State that

- I am citizen of India

- I have not been removed / Dismissed from service / employment earlier

- I have not been convicted of any offence and sentenced to  a term of imprisonment

- I have not been found guilty of misconduct in professional capacity

- I am not an undercharged insolvent

- I have not been convicted of an offence connected with any proceeding under the income     

Tax Act 1961, Wealth Tax Act 1957 of Gift Tax Act 1958 and

- My Pan Card Number  / Service Tax Number as applicable is ADAPM 9322Q &      

AR.Bhuj/CE-06/KCH/97-98

Date :-  06.01.2011

Signature :-

Name :- Atul Mehta

Address :- 1, Pindoria Chambers,

New Station Road, Bhuj  - Kutch.

This Undertaking is as per Handbook of Policy,Standards and procedures for Real Estate Valuation by Banks & HFIs In India by Indian Banks Association.

Letter fr DGM Corp Bank Ahmedbad.PDF
 Description:
Letter from DGM, Corporation bank, Ahmedabad

Download
 Filename:  Letter fr DGM Corp Bank Ahmedbad.PDF
 Filesize:  964.68 KB
 Downloaded:  131 Time(s)

Handbook%20on%20Policy.pdf
 Description:
Final draft of Valuer's Handbook 2009

Download
 Filename:  Handbook%20on%20Policy.pdf
 Filesize:  492.15 KB
 Downloaded:  147 Time(s)

suchdevs

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dear atulbhai,

this is a very respectable move on your part. hope more and more valuers understand the importance of our services, our liabilities and limitations, and become more responsible in making commitments on aspects which are beyond the scope and control of the valuer...

while we are all duty bound to act in a diligent manner, and not indulge in fraudulent activity, including loose words like "incorrect opinion" clearly indicates bank's intentions of finding a scapegoat, and not genuine interest in improving the working of the bank.

keep up the good work!

best regards,

nilesh suchdev

mohit_mehta1

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:04 pm    Post subject: Corporation Banks Empanelment Reply with quote

Dear Mr.Atul Mehta,

Please let me know finally what happen with Corporation Bank ? Did they have given you empanelment ?or denied you ? are they giving you assignments ? Please reply by email vac@consultant.com

Thanking You,

Mohit Mehta

Value Add Consultants

Mumbai +91-9892489265

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Valuers World Forum Index -> Handbook for Real Estate Valuers
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: