Valuers World

Handbook On Valuation Policy and Procedures, Format.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Valuers World Forum Index -> Handbook for Real Estate Valuers
(HELP?) View previous topic :: View next topic  
ValueAddConsultants

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="shahconsultant"]

Dear Value add consultants,

Thanks for your discussion. You are quite write as My 'Haha!!' was just opposite to 'Harsh ke Aasu' as 'Joke of Valuer's cry'.  Even though crying through forums, journals goes in vain as our top officers of Institutions don’t seems to be looking after this matter or I have a doubt for their approach to top banking management or government. I have not seen any solid work carried out by them regarding government or bank policies. Why they are not taking any action on their own ? don’t they know what is going on in our world of valuers? I think they should know all and act fast as are sitting on top.  Also should report us immediately what is the progress in different matters favoring valuers. and as every body can't fight for every thing and thats why is institution.

I agree with you Mr.Shah that Institution should do. However Institution is not a leaving entity. It comprising of Valuers Brothers like you. Hence whatever we can do together is the only work Institution can show.

Office bearers has there own challenges, priorities, responsibilities, reservations, interest, vision ,thinking process, constrains etc. etc. Hence they can deliver very limited effectively.

It is necessary to take up leadership individually and I think Institution should support for any common cause or Individual case. If we depend on few seniors, i think they are too old and matured on implementing fast changing world's requirements.

I suggest you your self take up and do follow up. You have enough material on this site. If you need my help pl.do take.

Thanks,

Mohit Mehta

[/quote]

ValueAddConsultants

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:49 am    Post subject: RBI & IBA Handbook Reply with quote

RBI is suggesting that IBA handbook needs to be implemented.

Bank's are choosing and adopting clauses of handbook only which think that are good from them to implement.

where is the policy of fair dealing for both parties in India ?

are authorities concived for penelised certain individual or class to benift certain other classs or individuals ?

Kindly guide me.

Mohit Mehta

ValueAddConsultants

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:06 pm    Post subject: IBA Minimum Fees Reply with quote

Dear Valuers,

IBA Handbook is adopted by many banks and out of entire book they are adopting some clauses which they think should be adopted.

However no bank yet came up with Rs.2500/- minimum fees as prescribed in IBA.

Let me know when banks will adopt Rs.2,500 /- as minimum fees.

Kind Regards,

Mohit Mehta 

ValueAddConsultants

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:39 pm    Post subject: IBA Handbook Minimum Fees & Max Fees Reply with quote

Dear Valuers,

IBA has formalized IBA Handbook devise certain rules to follow based on various discussion.

In IBA Handbook it is specified that minimum valuation fees shall be Rs.2,500/-  I have following questions

1) Why valuer does not like to follow IBA handbook by adhering to what is mentioned in IBA Book as far as fees are concerned ?

2) There is no where capping of fees at certain amount is mentioned in IBA book. My second question is why Banks capped fees ?

3) Does banks Chief Manager, AGM, DGM , GM got powers to do such unilateral discussion of capping fees which are payable to valuers by client ? where is the consent of Valuers and Client obtained ?

4) If valuers would like to work in competitive way by providing their services at lowest fees to get more business what is they win win solution for every one i.e. computing valuers, borrower , bankers and authorities ?

can some one come up with research in this field just like they present papers on technical aspect on valuation ?

Hope Mr.Anil Dhope will comment something.

Thanks,

Mohit Mehta

tdsb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear VAC,

I am doubtful that IBA has made all its member banks to follow its Guidelines.

(1) Banks are NOT following those guidelines. IOV not willing and capable of  making the Banks to follow these guidelines.

(2)The beggars who have no choice is the reality and IOV can be changed to IOB Institution of Beggars. IOB still can have seminars, sumptuous food, cocktails with celebrating Gandhi's birthday etc, with these costs happily paid as a result of begging.

Nobody wants to change this scenario?!?! IOV DO NOT WANT TO CHANGE?!?

Regards

ValueAddConsultants

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Mr.T D Shuresh Babu,

As Always your response is very interesting. I laugh loudly in my busy day. Thanks for the same. Hope IOB will invite you for thier next meeting.

Regards,

tdsb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear VAC,

I am happy to state that they stopped inviting me for the last two years as I have not upto their standards.

To become eligible  I was informed that one should take articleship under Sri.Rs.Baabu who will give excellent training on  how to do correctly "ERRAND BOY" works and he will directly put on thejob training and once one  you are able to complete two or three seminars doing  "ERRAND JOBS" and ensuring that you have gained suffient errandship and capable of doing " errand jobs" for the Bank officers, he may get you empanelment in one bank using his high class errandship.But your pay will be only Rs.0.01 to Rs.2500/- per report.HE AS DECLARED BY HIMSELF in the last TIRUCHI seminar THAT HE ONLY REPEAT HE ONLY is given Rs.10000/- per report by any Bank EVEN FOR " RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY".No circulars  and rules govern him. RULES ARE RULES ONLY FOR FOOLS.

ALL THE MEMBERS REMAIN SILENT ABOUT THIS DECLARATION AND IOV PRESIDENT IS SET READY to present him with GOLD medal and LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.ALL THE HANDS are set ready to clap !

REGARDS

ValueAddConsultants

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:11 pm    Post subject: Vijaya Bank Circular regarding IBA Reply with quote

Dear Valuers,

Please find attached first page of Vijaya Bank Circular regarding IBA guidelines. IBA has written to all it's member bank to follow certain guidelines issued by them. Now it is member bank to follow or device their valuation Policy. However as a Govt. Registered independent valuer, Valuer should have courage to find out what is correct and ethical and should not negotiate on certain aspects than what permits as per recommended guidelines in the greed of getting some assignment or implement.

By following rules and standard practice it is good for all the parties i.e. valuer, bank , borrower, IBA and Govt. however relax flexible approach and Chalatahe attitude will harm some one interest at the cost of others.

So please think and come up with minimum non negotiable program to protect national interest. If some professional bodies are not able to bring justice than leader valuers shall come up with their ideas and form a group till some more concrete steps are adopted by authorities.

Hope this make sense to every one.

Thanking You,

scan0001.jpg
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  scan0001.jpg
 Filesize:  65.22 KB
 Downloaded:  78 Time(s)

urupadhyaya

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:08 pm    Post subject: valuation format for corporation bank Reply with quote

can anybody post format for corporation bank

divyeshmody

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Image is not open in any software. please upload again.

dineshpatel

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Member,

Image is not open Please check and upload once again,

Regards,

Dinesh Patel.

dineshpatel

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Member,

If Possible then Plz check and upload once again.

[quote="dineshpatel"]

Dear Member,

Image is not open Please check and upload once again,

Regards,

Dinesh Patel.

[/quote]

ValueAddConsultants

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 11:59 am    Post subject: Re: Vijaya Bank Circular regarding IBA Reply with quote

[quote="ValueAddConsultants"]

Dear Valuers,

Please find attached first page of Vijaya Bank Circular regarding IBA guidelines. IBA has written to all it's member bank to follow certain guidelines issued by them. Now it is member bank to follow or device their valuation Policy. However as a Govt. Registered independent valuer, Valuer should have courage to find out what is correct and ethical and should not negotiate on certain aspects than what permits as per recommended guidelines in the greed of getting some assignment or implement.

By following rules and standard practice it is good for all the parties i.e. valuer, bank , borrower, IBA and Govt. however relax flexible approach and Chalatahe attitude will harm some one interest at the cost of others.

So please think and come up with minimum non negotiable program to protect national interest. If some professional bodies are not able to bring justice than leader valuers shall come up with their ideas and form a group till some more concrete steps are adopted by authorities.

Hope this make sense to every one.

Thanking You,

[/quote]

currently i do not have full page of circular however i am just uploading circular number and snapshot of heading of circular.

Vijaya Bank Head Office Fee Circular.doc
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Vijaya Bank Head Office Fee Circular.doc
 Filesize:  1.11 MB
 Downloaded:  32 Time(s)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Valuers World Forum Index -> Handbook for Real Estate Valuers Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: