Valuers World

Handbook On Valuation Policy and Procedures, Format.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Valuers World Forum Index -> Handbook for Real Estate Valuers
(HELP?) View previous topic :: View next topic  
mohit_mehta1

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:34 pm    Post subject: IBA Hand Book Central bank has refused to accept thehandbook Reply with quote

Dear Fellow Valuers,

Central Bank has rejected IBA Handbook provisions. As per the board policy central bank is asking for indemnity as well as fixed deposit of rs.1 lac.

Please advice what we should do in this scenario ? Any solution with IOV or any other person. Should we go for legal fight under banner of professional bodies ?

Please give your comments.

Mohit Mehta

vac@consultant.com

suchdevs

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dear mohit

Central Bank of India had proposed the indemnity bond before the IBA handbook was finalized. to the best of my knowledge, CBoI has not taken any decision post finalization of the handbook

in my opinion professional bodies like IOV and PVAI should make representation to CBoI in reference to the Handbook and try to resolve the matter

sugatabiswas

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="suchdevs"]

Dear Fellow Valuers

Central Bank of India is acting in the way Hitlar use to act during WW-II. Its regreted that many of our Sr. valuers

are falling in line & depositing 1Lacs & signing bond to work for them.

Here in Jaipur also i personally fought last  year against it & withdraw my application after they insisist for it.

We must take up the issue - irrepective of when was  IBA handbook published or not---  its against  common

practice  what Central Bank is asking for.

BISWAS

ersenthilraj

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Friends/Seniors

Can Anybody Tell me When will IBA Handbook - Real Estate Valuation Come into Force / What is the Position

With Regards

S Senthil Raj

ersenthilraj

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think SIDBI is Following the Hand book, So Please see the Website of SIDBI

Er S Senthilraj

skothari1945

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:26 pm    Post subject: Hand book on Real estate valuation, Procedure, etc. for BANK Reply with quote

One of our colleage has written in Indian valuer regarding Hand book of IBA for the real estate valuer.

As per his information published in Indian valuer, Hand book is finalized by The IBA and

its effect is started from February 2011. Please share the copy. if any body has obtained the copy of it?.

Can any body put it on the valuers world for all our members?

Ar. Suresh Kothari

suchdevs

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it can be downloaded from IOV site at http://institutionofvaluers.net/attachments_zip/IBA_Report.pdf

it's a very poor copy. will try to uploada  better copy if possible...

sugatabiswas

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:26 am    Post subject: Re: Hand book on Real estate valuation, Procedure, etc. for Reply with quote

Dear Mr. Kothari

I have an e copy of the book . Please send your e mail no so that it can

be mailed ( the file size is too large to upload here)

truly

Sugata Biswas

( biswassugata@gmail.com

shahconsultant

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sujataji,

Is it the latest (Final) version of Handbook ?, if yes, pl. laod on website . Lot of us have older (Draft) version.

Er. Himanshu Shah

suchdevs

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the file available at http://institutionofvaluers.net/attachments_zip/IBA_Report.pdf is the final version, which i have verified with the physical copy that i have got from IBA.

suchdevs

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pl find attached a slightly clearer copy of the handbook, though this copy too has some areas not readable.

The file size is only 6.5Mb, which should be convenient...

IBA Handbook R00.pdf
 Description:
IBA Handbook

Download
 Filename:  IBA Handbook R00.pdf
 Filesize:  6.43 MB
 Downloaded:  57 Time(s)

mohit_mehta1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:02 pm    Post subject: IBA Hand Book and Valuers Reply with quote

Dear Valuers,

Hope you all are now aware about IBA Handbook. Please let me know how many bankers are aware about the same ? If some of them do know about the handbook are they ready to follow that ? If not what you have done ?

Please let us know your action plan about IBA Handbook and Banks. I am going to every bank branch and showing them various provision of the book. Before book was publisehd it was promised to us by some people that book is the ultimate help to valuers. However in realty it does not serve any purpose to date to valuer.

Please suggest,

Thanks,

Mohit Mehta

tdsb

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Friends,

Most of the bank offiicials do not know and the officials who know clearly state that those guidelines are only suggestive and optional and they are governed by the procedures given in their administrative circulars. That means IBA is  yet to implement or cannot implement.

Huge money and time is wasted in the name of knowledge dessemination  and  in conducting seminars without any cost benefit analysis for the "DELEGATES" and it is a delicate issue.

I am affraid that IOV or PVAI cannot drive this aspect further unless NEW CAPABLE persons take over the guard and restructure and strengthen them.

Regards,

T D Suresh Babu

nddevaraj176

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:23 pm    Post subject: Policy of Handbook on Real Estate Valuation Reply with quote

Dear sirs any updates on the policy of handbook on real estate valuation

regds

n.d.devaraj

inside450

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:11 pm    Post subject: Handbook for Real Estate Valuers Reply with quote

Will this handbook be a guideline or an Act ?  B'cas in all nationalised banks the report systems and payment scales are diff. as on date.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Valuers World Forum Index -> Handbook for Real Estate Valuers Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: