Valuers World

REGISTERED VALUER DEFINITION
Goto page 1, 2  Next

(HELP?) View previous topic :: View next topic  
atulg02

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:07 pm    Post subject: REGISTERED VALUER DEFINITION Reply with quote

Dear members, please also see the attached docx file, contents of which have been expressed by a senior ICAI / ICSI person, who was also instrumental in framing the current Companies Bill 2011. It clearly says that - REGISTERED VALUER definition is to be decided as yet.

tdsb

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear friends,

This is what I expected  from the logical framing of the sequences and what I have been expressing.We are trying to assist IOV in this matter if they desire to understand the reality of the situation.

Any how I am demotivated by the absence of any reaction from almost all the members except we five or so.

Do you, I mean the other members want  us also  to shut our eyes and sleep over the burning issue on hand  which is totally ignored and unattended by the leaders? You can express that also, after all we want to get corrected  if we are unnecessorily bothering you and wasting your time and you  continue to believe your present leaders and want to attend the seminars only.

Regards,

T D Suresh Babu

bishnujee

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Fellow Valuers,

I am not sure why they would be struggling with the term Registered Valuers? What is role IOV playing in current scenario? Or they planning to introduce new meaning of Valuers? Members here cannot be mute spectators.Its just not going to help you all remaining deaf and dumb.Its your society and you get what you sow is what you reap.IOV leadership need not worry about publication of next month magazine.They need to take care of this critical issues.Or leaders too busy in handling their multi miliion $ valuation business.That was the comment of one of the chairman of IOV.

Every one please request leadership of IOV to act.This is not helping any one down here.

Kind regards

EUR ING Bishnujee Singh  ,P.E FIEAust
Fellow Engineers Australia
Fellow Institute of Leadership & Management FInstLM
Fellow Chartered Management Institute FCMI (UK)
Fellow Institution of Valuers
Chartered Professional Engineer (Australia)
Chartered Engineer (EC-UK)
Chartered Mathematician (IMA-UK)
Chartered Scientist (SC-UK)
Chartered Physicist (IOP-UK)
APEC Engineer,Int.P.E (Australia), Int PE(UK)
Associate Fellow CASI(Canada)
APPROVED VALUER
Fellow RAS(UK),MInstPhys
MSc(UK),BAe,MRAeS(UK)
MAeSI (India),MAOPA(Pilot)
CAYLEY AEROSPACE INC
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
18830,38th Ave W
Lynnwood,WA,98037
USA
Tel:4252330440
Tel:2012527643
Fax:646-219-1010
Fax:702-995-1881
Email:bishnujee.singh@cayleyaerospace.com
http://www.cayleyaerospace.com

tdsb

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Bishnujee and other friends,

I personally feel that my views are wasting the time of many and they do not want to see things as"what they  are" though our  profession of valuers entirely depends on this attitude and focus and secondly  they should be bold to express things as " they are".

Since both these are absent, I retire from expressing my views unless someone feels it is essential. Atleast i value my views and time.

Regards,

T D Suresh Babu

atulg02

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have already expressed my utmost concerns to the executive council members of IOV as also to all Chairmen & Secretaries of branches, all over India. But I am yet to receive any acknowledgement or reply to the same. Probably all valuers are least bothered or conserned about whatever is happenining. They just believe in fate - not in doing something.

bvc

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:02 pm    Post subject: REGISTERED VALUER DEFINITION Reply with quote

Pl also see the order

cbdt.pdf
 Description:
cdbt ruling

Download
 Filename:  cbdt.pdf
 Filesize:  240.7 KB
 Downloaded:  54 Time(s)

mohit_mehta1

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:49 pm    Post subject: Company Bill Reply with quote

I support view of Bisnuji, TD Suresh Babu, Atul Goel. Dear Valuers, Please do respond and call IOV leadership and ask what they are doing ? Regards, Mohit Mehta

tdsb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Bishnujee,Atuljee,Mehtajee and all other friends who are with me with confidence and ready to face  professional challenges,

Thank you all. Some personal achievements I want to share. Our organization Surego Associates had been undertaking Inventory Valuation for more than 13 years and completed more than 100 assignments so far for almost all types of industries and "We" thank Specifically SBI for their trust and also other empanelled Chartered Accountant firms and Chartered Accountants who never made us feel that we are competitors to them and as a matter of fact we had an " edge" over them as we are able to do the Valuation and not an audit and we were able to certify the shelf life of the inventories.

As a matter of fact Other Professionals even though they are competitors  they are ready to respect us and our workings and even offered me the guest faculty to discuss with them for Businees Valuation subjects which I am doing for the past 35 years.

In contrast there is a local chairman here who have gone to all the top Bank officials and declared that he is the only champian of the art of valuation and whereas HE IS NOT! He should be brought to books. If all other members are determined to be slaves of such foolish self styled scholars I can book him legally and prove his"inherent weakness and shallow knowledge in the subject of valuation". It is a straight challenge.

Regards,

T D Suresh Babu

bishnujee

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Mr.Babu,

There are some guys who feel pride and achievement in bellittling others.I feel the Chairman of IEI Chennai must be one of them when he makes such comment.He is making joke of himself by criticising others.He should justify his contribution to valuers and Engineering community by issuing irresponsible statement.Some people suffer from inferiority complex but may be he is one of them,so he feels comfortable criticising others.

Kind regards

EUR ING Bishnujee Singh  ,P.E FIEAust
Fellow Engineers Australia
Fellow Institute of Leadership & Management FInstLM
Fellow Chartered Management Institute FCMI (UK)
Fellow Institution of Valuers
Chartered Professional Engineer (Australia)
Chartered Engineer (EC-UK)
Chartered Mathematician (IMA-UK)
Chartered Scientist (SC-UK)
Chartered Physicist (IOP-UK)
APEC Engineer,Int.P.E (Australia), Int PE(UK)
Associate Fellow CASI(Canada)
APPROVED VALUER
Fellow RAS(UK),MInstPhys
MSc(UK),BAe,MRAeS(UK)
MAeSI (India),MAOPA(Pilot)
CAYLEY AEROSPACE INC
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
18830,38th Ave W
Lynnwood,WA,98037
USA
Tel:4252330440
Tel:2012527643
Fax:646-219-1010
Fax:702-995-1881
Email:bishnujee.singh@cayleyaerospace.com
http://www.cayleyaerospace.com

pl_khushu

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:20 am    Post subject: Registered Valuer Definition Reply with quote

Dear Sir,

It is unfortunat that our IOV office bearers and members are still in slumber and it is their inept handeling of the situation that this present situation has arisen. They should have anticipated this type of situation for all of us and risen to the occasion at the right time. They are occupying their seats and positions for the last decades and probably they are so bancrupt in their approach that they could not just convene a simple meeting  of valuers of the whole country in this regard at the national level and discuss this issue collectively to find ways and means to combat the problem at the right time. IOV should now immediately convene a general body meeting of IOV at New Delhi and discuss the issue in a bigger forum to adopt an aggresive posture in this regard which will include meeting the hon'ble P.M., various Ministers and various M.P's in this regard. Equally the media both print as also the elctronic media  needs to be taken in confidence in this regard. Similarly we may have to hold  peaceful protests at Jantar- Mantar in this regard to apprise the governement of our problems.  P.L.Khushu

pl_khushu

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:22 am    Post subject: Registered Valuer Definition Reply with quote

Dear Sir,

It is unfortunat that our IOV office bearers and members are still in slumber and it is their inept handeling of the situation that this present situation has arisen. They should have anticipated this type of situation for all of us and risen to the occasion at the right time. They are occupying their seats and positions for the last decades and probably they are so bancrupt in their approach that they could not just convene a simple meeting  of valuers of the whole country in this regard at the national level and discuss this issue collectively to find ways and means to combat the problem at the right time. IOV should now immediately convene a general body meeting of IOV at New Delhi and discuss the issue in a bigger forum to adopt an aggresive posture in this regard which will include meeting the hon'ble P.M., various Ministers and various M.P's in this regard. Equally the media both print as also the elctronic media  needs to be taken in confidence in this regard. Similarly we may have to hold  peaceful protests at Jantar- Mantar in this regard to apprise the governement of our problems.  P.L.Khushu

tdsb

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear friends,

The leaders just continue to believe that the "Seminars" will be sponsored by  the members wherein they can continue to market their personal " valuation business" and they can be proud of getting empanelled in more than 17 to 18 banks and announce that Valuers  earning less than  6 lakhs per month are unfit  to be called as valuers.Proper" respects" and" "pleasantaries" for the leaders at the apex level and What is there for the members?!?!?!

Regards,

T D Suresh Babu

tdsb

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Bishnujee,

It is not  Chairman of IOE Chennai ALONE. It is about the person who carried the bag for him and later rose to his mentor's status.I reproduce my writings written somewhereelse in this forum.

Quote:

"I would like to bring to the kind attention of all of you.Few months before, a similar incidence had taken place in the seminar organised by Institution of Valuers, Coimbatore.The honourable chairman  from another  branch declared that any valuer other than him in his branch is not  capable and all of them are frauds. This is the allegation he made against the members who believed him and elected him.His Statement visibily embrassed the chairman IOV,Coimbatore Branch.All these have been videographed.Will the members agree to his irresponsible statement and allow him to contest again?!?!?"

Regards,

T D Suresh Babu"

Whether "Seminars" are meant for this?!?!

mohit_mehta1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:17 pm    Post subject: Company Bill & Valuers Reply with quote

Dear Members, Let's stick to topic of dicsussions i.e. subject matter. By complaining about some one does not serve the purpose. Let us know how Immovable Property and other category of valuers will be recognised in company bill ?

About meeting MP's, PM, electronic media, print media etc. do we have such leadears who can handel and manage issues as per the expectation of member who have suggested his views.

Forget about meeting MP's PM's arranging protest, as on date IOV is not successful in communicating very simple piece of information to its members. The members who have telent should come forward and work in the interest of all the members. And other members should arrange funds for various expenses to be rquired for such work.

If we do not communicate with each other and wait for annual seminars problem will not be solved. Intereaction should be daily based with formation of taks froce where in each state one selected member should appear and meet at various levels.

Please write about your views and more members should join forum and give their ideas and inputs.

THanks,

Mohit Mehta

pl_khushu

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:00 pm    Post subject: Discussions Reply with quote

Dear Sir,

I am tempted to respond to the comments of Mr.  Mehta when he says that we should forget about meeting the P.M or the M.P's or even hold protests. If as per him we do not have the talent then who will do so for us. If IOV can not do it, does it mean that we should remain at the sad mercy of that body. Let us organise and meet. We will do it better than any one else. There is lot of talent in us or amongst us. The only thing is that we must be allowed to function by the IOV. We can move moutains. Let us try it once.

P.L.Khushu

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Valuers World Forum Index -> Discussions Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: