Valuers World

facing problem in empanelment with banks

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Valuers World Forum Index -> Questions & Answers
(HELP?) View previous topic :: View next topic  
dkm

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:50 pm    Post subject: facing problem in empanelment with banks Reply with quote

I am Valuer registered u/s 34AB W.T.Act and having membership of three recognize Valuer institutions(IOV,IIV,IGV).I am having 20years experience in civil engineering . I fulfill all criteria required for empanelment as Valuer in nationalize bank .Even though every nationalize bank ask me to produce letter of empanelment with at least one nationalize bank. It seems this is the one and only criteria for empanelment. If every bank will ask the same, how a new empanelment of Valuer can be done .Any suggestion ….help…

djagan1949

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 9:17 am    Post subject: facing problem in empanelment with banks Reply with quote

Dear dkm,

For the time being temporarily forget empanelment in Nationalized Banks. Get empanelled in some private banks. Automatically the local branch managers of Nationalized bank will come know about quality of your service and may recommend empanelment. Since availability of more valuers in market this problem will persist.

Regards

Vr. D. Jagannathan

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Valuers World Forum Index -> Questions & Answers
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: