Valuers World

Diploma holder can became a valuer?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Valuers World Forum Index -> Questions & Answers
(HELP?) View previous topic :: View next topic  
c.raval

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:58 am    Post subject: Diploma holder can became a valuer? Reply with quote

Dear sir,

A Diploma Civil Engineer with 7 to 8 years experinece in the same valuation field should become a Govt. Approved valuer?

ersenthilraj

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Diploma holder can became a valuer? Reply with quote

I am also wating for reply from senoir valuers but not yet ( But As per Wealth Act - Section 34AB rule 8A it is not possible)

suchdevs

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

to the best of my knowledge, diploma civil engineering is not accepted qualification for registering under Section 34 A/B or for becoming member of any professional Valuers body. please draw my attention if i am wrong

snpailoor

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:23 pm    Post subject: become a valuer Reply with quote

Dear c.ravalji, be confident. u can become an" approved valuer"  of The Indian Institution of Valuer, Pune,after submitting ur biodata as well as ur qualification proof. First U hav to get membership then life membership. u will be honoured  with  a diploma, later with  fellow membership. kindly contact the said institution. with this  u can apply for govt registration under wealth tax.I dont know ur application will be honoured or not.?Anyway the application form  allows the diploma holders also for applying with this department. with kind regads.

mkale

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For any particular work ,a minimum qualification is required which is prescribed by the authority and for a valuer, minimum qualification required is a Graduate Engineer or Architect. As per my information A qualification other than or lower than this qualification is not acceptable for a Govt. Valuer. A diploma holder can achive this status by appearing for AMIE exam privately or Institution of Insurance surveyore & Adjusters exam, Mumbai, www.iiisla.org (later is simpler, easy & one can pass within two years) and can become Approved valuer after fulfilling other criteria. Every one shuld always think  to achive the better criteria than the prescribed one.  Why one should think of lowering the criteria? 

snpailoor

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:02 pm    Post subject: diploma holder/valuer Reply with quote

Dear sirs, very good. thank u for ur kind sugession. everyone should improve their  qualification. The way u have shown may be helpful to all diploma engineers who r really interested to become a valuer. bye snapiloor

snpailoor

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:09 pm    Post subject: let us think. Reply with quote

Hai everyone(Diploma Engineers)          

I am also a diploma engineer ,practicing as a consultant/ valuer (bank panel) since 1988.The term engineer/ valuer mean, one  who is capable of understanding the profession technically and ethically. First of all we should gain proper knowledge in engineering irrespective of qualification. One should cultivate professional ethics, integrity  etc. for example any engineer who is not competent  for structural design, should obtain designs from a structural consultant, and any valuer must get knowledge from a senior valuer if he is not confident. There are many ways to improve our knowledge i.e.,., becoming members of various professional bodies, attending seminars , reading journals, text books etc. in my opinion  there is no use  of blaming a graduate engineer. Many prominent valuers take the help of a subordinate, who may be a diploma holder or any body, it dose not mean that the valuation is the product of his subordinate. it is a team work, but the responsibility is on the shoulder of a senior  valuer. We must fight for our rights  in gov.t level, not in our fraternity. Many of our professional  associations are capable  to solve  the issue . We must unite ourselves and put forward our views. First let me tell, a diploma holder with prominent experience must be allowed  as a valuer  in bank panel & income tax panel .  In many countries (Commonwealth countries)A certificate/diploma holder can become a valuer along with a graduate engineer. Probably he may have to undergo an examination/ course, but there is a way. Now our scope is to gather all data and convince the govt / banks etc for the bright future  of a diploma engineer.

diploma valuer.xls
 Description:
yes

Download
 Filename:  diploma valuer.xls
 Filesize:  20 KB
 Downloaded:  55 Time(s)

suchdevs

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

congratulations snpailoor ji for putting across your ideas in the matter in the most articulated manner. i cannot help but agree with you...

snpailoor

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:09 pm    Post subject: valuers. Reply with quote

Dear Sir Suchdevji, thank  u for the coments. shall hope all diploma holders get more and more  value over a period of time.  with kind regards.snpailoor

hitesh

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indian Institute of Insurance Surveyors & Loss Assessors

Regd office: Parisram Bhavan, 5-9-58/B, Basheer Bagh, Hyderabad 500004

Admn office: 257, Kaliandas Udyog Bhavan, Century Bazar, Prabhadevi, Mumbai 400025

snpailoor

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:09 pm    Post subject: valuer Reply with quote

Dear Hiteshji, i appriciate ur concern  about this issue.  hope all  will be benifited by ur suggession. with kind regards.

snpailoor

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 9:44 pm    Post subject: let us think Reply with quote

Hi everyone, let us think in this juncture regarding the future of our friends.Often we do injustice in our proffession and thus it resulted them to impliment very strict  norms in valuation field. I often come across with fake estimates to certify, fake progress reports to be justified? etc. The clients knowingly comit us to do mistake and hence the financial institutions will be in loss. we simply yield ourselves to the sake of money and hence the   whole ethical sytem will be spoiled.  nowdays the banks as well as the financial instituions  intake only reputed valuers in their panel. This  is really needed , and the  parameter for empanelment in bank to the minimum is a gaduation in engineering. But many of us are dilpoma holders and already empaneleed in some of the banks. The fear is this, now onwards we dilpoma holders will not be empanelled and this will curtail the vast job opurtunity in field. Many of us often do hide our qualification and this will not help for the beterment of the said preternity. In some cases our own members will hide the qualification in this forum,and why this type of attitude is cultivated? I belong to a great association namely, Association of consulting civil engineers(I) bangalore hq. and do work for that to enroll new mwmbers also. when we visit the new young engineers, they really try to hide their qualification if they belongs to diploma catogory? why? i astonish myself and try to convince them to become the member and thus develop their knowledge by sharing views and thoughts with the senior engineers who may be a diploma holder or graduate. Luckily nowdays the people are joining the proffessional bodies in large numbers. i request all of us take the membership of one of these  type of associations . One more very essential matter is to continue our education in one way or the other; for example, joining evening college for B.E course, Contunueing with distant education courses, Doing AMIE, AMICE Etc.etc. As i saw this forum is very much guiding us in this regard and this will help us definitely. For us ,we will be  enrolled in many other instituions  like, Indian instituion of values, pune, The Instituion of valuers (Delhi) ( Diploma holders can become only licentiate members) The indian concrete institute, chennai, Association of engineers (Culcutta) etc. Dear Diploma engineers plese, plese enhance your education with the help of our own senior engineers.  I hope Our Beloved Anilji will always guide us in this regard. thanking you all. forgive me if any mistakes which may hert  any one of us.  hopeing every one and all  all  will become a graduate .

shaun64

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Distance education is also known as distance learning. Distance learning allows teachers and students to communicate either by sending mail or chat messages. Please suggest me which is the best online university for distance education and also provide fake diploma with the original one.

Fake Diploma

djagan1949

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:48 am    Post subject: Fake certificates Reply with quote

Dear Members,

In our field especillay in our country, I think no one can practice and progress with fake certificates.

Regards

D.Jagannathan

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Valuers World Forum Index -> Questions & Answers
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: