Valuers World

Pranav Mistry is the genius behind Sixth Sense

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Valuers World Forum Index -> Interesting News around the world
(HELP?) View previous topic :: View next topic  
hitesh

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:26 am    Post subject: Pranav Mistry is the genius behind Sixth Sense Reply with quote

Pranav Mistry is the genius behind Sixth Sense, a wearable device that enables new interactions between the real world and the world of data.

http://www.ted.com/talks/pattie_maes_demos_the_sixth_sense.html

monachaw

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 12:28 pm    Post subject: Sixth Sense developed by Pranav Mistry - Video Reply with quote

Yes, I find it extremely awkward that what was news one year back and posted by a member here, I watched it today and frankly I was not even aware of it till now. But should I find it shameful to admit my ignorance OR should I post a reply so that the attention of all the members of the forum is once again drawn towards this and may be some of them have a look at it and find it enlightening. 

For me, the second option wins hands down. Even at the expense of looking odd, I would wish to draw attention of the members of this forum towards the topic and would request, if some one could post the further developments on the subject

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Valuers World Forum Index -> Interesting News around the world
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: