Valuers World

NEC & Legal Search Reports.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Valuers World Forum Index -> Valuation for Mortgage
(HELP?) View previous topic :: View next topic  
garvaibhav

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:21 pm    Post subject: NEC & Legal Search Reports. Reply with quote

I am working as a valuer in a city of Haryana for the almost 12 years. 

till now i have noticed that the properties with equitable mortgage titles are not noted anywhere in the local revenue offices.  the loan applicant simply gives his sale deed to the bank and the bank keeps that document in the applicant's records.  that is it. 

considering the case that the applicant wants to change his bank and the second bank asks him to provide a NEC.  the applicant takes the xerox of his sale deed and his NEC is prepared.  LSR can be prepared with xerox copies but i wonder how can an advocate give a NEC when there is no mention of the property being pledged with any bank in the revenue records?

i am not figuring out fault on part of advocates but i suggest that the banks should get the sale deeds marked in the revenue offices to avoid frauds.  no doubt it will mean much more loads on already overworked revenue and treasury offices but ultimately, it will reduce the NPA accounts.

badamsundararao

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:17 pm    Post subject: MORTGAGE VALUATION Reply with quote

dear friend,

Now in Andhrapradesh it became mandatory to register the lein in Registration department. Only after closure of loan, the mortgage lein will be released.

badam sundara rao.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Valuers World Forum Index -> Valuation for Mortgage
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: