Valuers World

Format of Various Banks

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Valuers World Forum Index -> Valuation Formats
(HELP?) View previous topic :: View next topic  
rashmi

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:13 pm    Post subject: Format of Various Banks Reply with quote

Format of SBI, Allahabad Bank, Canara Bank, UCO Bank,Indian Bank, PNB, UBI.

FORMAT UNION BANK.doc
 Description:
Union Bank of India Format

Download
 Filename:  FORMAT UNION BANK.doc
 Filesize:  296.5 KB
 Downloaded:  485 Time(s)

PNB Valuation Format.doc
 Description:
PNB Format

Download
 Filename:  PNB Valuation Format.doc
 Filesize:  103 KB
 Downloaded:  470 Time(s)

Indian Bank Valuation Proforma.doc
 Description:
Indian Bank Format

Download
 Filename:  Indian Bank Valuation Proforma.doc
 Filesize:  213 KB
 Downloaded:  440 Time(s)

UCO Bank Format.doc
 Description:
UCO Bank Format

Download
 Filename:  UCO Bank Format.doc
 Filesize:  99 KB
 Downloaded:  408 Time(s)

S.B.I. FORMAT.doc
 Description:
State Bank of India Format

Download
 Filename:  S.B.I. FORMAT.doc
 Filesize:  66.5 KB
 Downloaded:  789 Time(s)

Canara Bank New Format.doc
 Description:
Canara Bank Format

Download
 Filename:  Canara Bank New Format.doc
 Filesize:  44.5 KB
 Downloaded:  514 Time(s)

ALLAHABAD BANK FORMAT.doc
 Description:
Allahabad Bank Format

Download
 Filename:  ALLAHABAD BANK FORMAT.doc
 Filesize:  48.5 KB
 Downloaded:  414 Time(s)

suchdevs

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:45 am    Post subject: HDFC format Reply with quote

Pl find the HDFC report format, changed recently

Valuationn Report Format.xls
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Valuationn Report Format.xls
 Filesize:  40.5 KB
 Downloaded:  418 Time(s)

rasu45677

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Format of Various Banks Reply with quote

[quote="rashmi"]

Format of SBI, Allahabad Bank, Canara Bank, UCO Bank

[/quote]

Thanks for providing different banks format.

please give me three different forms for bungalow, rowhouse and flat so that for particular type of property we can use the right  form.Awaiting for your precious reply.

Again thanks and regards

suchdevs

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dear rasu44677

i appreciate your interest in rendering accurate services. the formats that we see here - developed by each of the banks, are specific only to the particular FI. most FIs do not have specific formats for apartments, flats, row houses, bungalows etc, though you are very right in pointing out that there are specific points. in fact, let me go to the extent of saying, with the earnest desire to be proved wrong,  that most FIs do not even read the full report of the valuer. thus though they do not have specific formats related to different property types, they do allow the valuer to modify the formats locally, as and when required, to furnish any additional data, if the valuer so feels necessary.

similarly, the IT department also has a standard format, which is to be annexed by Form-O1. most valuers thus adopt the particular reporting format of the FI, and adopt the format on case specific basis, as far as I understand.

so please go ahead and make the necessary changes in any of the standard formats, to suit your situation. please note that the formats prescribed should work as guidelines, and any additional data that you wish to furnish complementing your findings should definitely be reflected in your report, alongwith the assumptions on which your report relies, if any

so recently when HDFC requested its valuers to furnish online reports, we objected to it based on the facts that the software has no facility to furnish additional information / modules, where required, besides having many other shortcomings.

hope that helps.

rasu45677

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="suchdevs"]

dear rasu44677

i appreciate your interest in rendering accurate services. the formats that we see here - developed by each of the banks, are specific only to the particular FI. most FIs do not have specific formats for apartments, flats, row houses, bungalows etc, though you are very right in pointing out that there are specific points. in fact, let me go to the extent of saying, with the earnest desire to be proved wrong,  that most FIs do not even read the full report of the valuer. thus though they do not have specific formats related to different property types, they do allow the valuer to modify the formats locally, as and when required, to furnish any additional data, if the valuer so feels necessary.

similarly, the IT department also has a standard format, which is to be annexed by Form-O1. most valuers thus adopt the particular reporting format of the FI, and adopt the format on case specific basis, as far as I understand.

so please go ahead and make the necessary changes in any of the standard formats, to suit your situation. please note that the formats prescribed should work as guidelines, and any additional data that you wish to furnish complementing your findings should definitely be reflected in your report, alongwith the assumptions on which your report relies, if any

so recently when HDFC requested its valuers to furnish online reports, we objected to it based on the facts that the software has no facility to furnish additional information / modules, where required, besides having many other shortcomings.

hope that helps.

[/quote]

Respected sir,

As described by you about different banks, their format,their attitude and our responsibility it is always better that one should use standard form O 1.

Thanks for providing detail information about it.

Regards,

Rahul Sonawane.

mraghavaiah

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Format of Various Banks Reply with quote

[Dear All,

Can some one send me the Indian Overseas bank Valuation report/ format to me.

Thanks,

D.Mohan Raghavaiah,

sra@srapmc.com

urupadhyaya

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 12:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Format of Corporation Bank Reply with quote

Can anybody please post format of corporation bank

raviprasad

SHIVBRATSUMAN

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Format of Various Banks Reply with quote

rashmi wrote:

SHIVBRATSUMAN

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Format of Various Banks Reply with quote

rashmi wrote:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Valuers World Forum Index -> Valuation Formats
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: