Valuers World

Valuers should explore possibility of becoming an Arbitrator

(HELP?) View previous topic :: View next topic  
djagan1949

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:46 am    Post subject: Valuers should explore possibility of becoming an Arbitrator Reply with quote

Dear Members,

Recently I attended an Arbitrator empanement Course at Chennai conducted by Indian Institute Of Technical Arbitrators in association with Kovise Foundation Conflict Resolution International (KFCRI). The course was vety informative and engineers like us ought to know and qualify as an accredited Arbitrator. Hats off to Mr. seshadri & Mr. Sivaraman, President IITArb always present during course giving all of us guidance and moral support unminding their personal constrains. Mr. Inbavijayan of KECRI gave an excellent lecture on various legal aspects to be adopted during hearings. This forum is going to conduct similar course may be next at Delhi and you must all join to get enlightened the way we were trained here. KECRI have an excellent and vibrant young team and premises is well equipped for conducting courses with all comforts to participents.

Why I am telling this is not to convas for this programme but an imminent danger is there for valuers to be dropped out of panel of valuers citing age factor or other reasons. Often we hear some valuers ignored by banks by dropping their from the panel without any valid reasons simply because they do not suit their way of working. In future they may filter the existing valuers by insisting on enrolment by IBBI. Therefore to have an alternative for professional practice it is advisable and prudent to undergo this valuable training to keep yourself busy. In the course of discharge of our work valuers can be penalised because invariable we give indemnity bond. But as arbitrators we can work independantly without any outside pressure to deviate from proceedures and arbitrators enjoy legal immunity from any criminal proceedings on our delivery.

Hope you will all appreciate and consider my views on shaping our future for a more dignified career.

Regards

Vr. D. Jagannathan 

surendersujni

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2020 1:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Valuers should explore possibility of becoming an Arbitr Reply with quote

[quote="djagan1949"] Nice to see your write up on the topic of Training program by Indian Institute of Technical Arbitrators. This institute has been a voice of Technocrats to contribute the Knowhow of Technocrats in the Field of Arbitration. The Institute strive for need of Technocrats in the field of Arbitration. I am a Proud Fellow of this Instiute and a member of Delhi Committee also. Whatever you have metioned is true and useful to Technocrats. Thanks.

Dear Members,

Recently I attended an Arbitrator empanement Course at Chennai conducted by Indian Institute Of Technical Arbitrators in association with Kovise Foundation Conflict Resolution International (KFCRI). The course was vety informative and engineers like us ought to know and qualify as an accredited Arbitrator. Hats off to Mr. seshadri & Mr. Sivaraman, President IITArb always present during course giving all of us guidance and moral support unminding their personal constrains. Mr. Inbavijayan of KECRI gave an excellent lecture on various legal aspects to be adopted during hearings. This forum is going to conduct similar course may be next at Delhi and you must all join to get enlightened the way we were trained here. KECRI have an excellent and vibrant young team and premises is well equipped for conducting courses with all comforts to participents.

Why I am telling this is not to convas for this programme but an imminent danger is there for valuers to be dropped out of panel of valuers citing age factor or other reasons. Often we hear some valuers ignored by banks by dropping their from the panel without any valid reasons simply because they do not suit their way of working. In future they may filter the existing valuers by insisting on enrolment by IBBI. Therefore to have an alternative for professional practice it is advisable and prudent to undergo this valuable training to keep yourself busy. In the course of discharge of our work valuers can be penalised because invariable we give indemnity bond. But as arbitrators we can work independantly without any outside pressure to deviate from proceedures and arbitrators enjoy legal immunity from any criminal proceedings on our delivery.

Hope you will all appreciate and consider my views on shaping our future for a more dignified career.

Regards

Vr. D. Jagannathan 

[/quote]

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: