Valuers World

POLICE CASE, FIR, WRONG IDENTIFICATION ALLEGATIONS !

(HELP?) View previous topic :: View next topic  

Do you think it is duty of Valuer to tally revenue record of property as specified in documents vis a vis physical site shown for valuation ?
Yes
15%
 15%  [ 3 ]
No
80%
 80%  [ 16 ]
I am not aware if it is duty of a Valuer or not.
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 20

mjoshi10

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:46 am    Post subject: POLICE CASE, FIR, WRONG IDENTIFICATION ALLEGATIONS ! Reply with quote

Now A days it has become an easy escape route for banks, bankers to blaim Valuers for wrong identification of properties and to make them scapegoats for highlighting them as culprets in fraud cases where client's have duped banks with either showing wrong sites or where they have submitted forged documents for obtaining loans.

The second step by bank and bankers is by submitting a complaint to Investigating authorities , Agencies (Police, CBI etc) and in these complaints genrelly they give clean chit to themselvs, are too scared to talk about advocates and the only culpret highlighted in every complaint in bold letters is Valuer.

Based on such complaints submitted by biased bankers, supported by  poor and wrong information passed on to these investigating agencies by bankers and further supported on the bians (Statements given during the investigation ) of our so called matured and seasoned bankers , The investigating agencies either book the valuer or demand a handsome amount for not booking him.

Valuers are today living in fear , They have fear of their name appearing in some fraud, Fear of being wrongly booked, Fear of investigations, Fear of receiving calls from Police, CBI etc. We are Valuers, respected and qualified professionals , We are backbone of Indian Baking economy but at the same time we are the most ignored , overlooked, exploited segament as well.

We have formed PRACTISING VALUERS ASSOCIATION OF LUDHIANA here in Ludhiana , Punjab and we have been working full throttle agains such wrong actions against fellow valuers, We have met police officers, We have sent RTI's, We have filed cases and complaints against earring bank officials and we are in process of gathering all the vital information, Court decisions, landmark judgements related to duties of valuers.

We have gathered very important details, Judgements and various important information through RTI or other sources, I would request everyone who reads this post, To reply and give their inputs about the matter. We also extend our support to anybody who needs any supporting documents to fight their case against unjustified actions by bank or Investigating agencies. I can also be contacted on my number, email address specified in end.

I will be publising all the gathered information shortly, The information will contain various Judgements, Their legal interpretation, various RTI documents, Circulars which will help our community and many other things.

Let us come together, Walk together and march towards a just and respectable future !!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks

Er.Manish Joshi

Vice President- Practising Valuers Association Of Ludhiana

Secretary- Institution Of Valuers, Ludhiana Branch

093169-12191, 0161-2564352

email- thevaluers@gmail.com

ValueAddConsultants

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Er.Manish Joshi,

I really support your initiatives and congratulate you and your team. This is bold and daring act of yours which is required to fight against injustice caused to valuers. I volunteer my self for any work if suggest me to do so.please send your personal email ID as well.

Thanking you,

mohit mehta

mjoshi10

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="ValueAddConsultants"]

Dear Er.Manish Joshi,

I really support your initiatives and congratulate you and your team. This is bold and daring act of yours which is required to fight against injustice caused to valuers. I volunteer my self for any work if suggest me to do so.please send your personal email ID as well.

Thanking you,

mohit mehta

[/quote]

Thanks Mohit ji

We really feel blessed to be in touch with selfless voulenteers like you !

I will contact you surely.

The e-mail id given above is my personal email id, My contact number is also given in post.

Thanks once again for your response.

Manish

tdsb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear  Sri.Joshi,

We are here to support  you in  all your endevours to  help the valuers who are used as scapegoats by the bankers.

If BANKERS CANNOT  IDENTIFY THE SECURITIES ON WHICH THEY LENT THE PUBLIC MONEY. THEY ARE THE CULPRITS and not the valuers who value those securities shown by the bankers.

HENCEFORTH

"EVERY VALUER SHOULD TAKE THE PHOTO OF THE BANKING REPRESENTATIVE alongwith the property  WHICH HE IDENTIFIES AND SHOWS  to the valuer FOR VALUATION AND ATTACH WITH THE REPORT."

WILL EVERY VALUER FOLLOW THIS OR IOV ISSUES  INSTRUCTION TO EVERY MEMBER TO STRICTLY ADHERE TO THIS BASIC REQUIREMENT?!?!

Regards,

T D Suresh Babu

mjoshi10

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your support sir

We surely need it !

Thanks

suchdevs

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

my congratulations and support for the above move, which, if sustained, can be a major backbone for to the valuer fraternity...

kulwantrai

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear MAnish Joshi Ji

Thanks for the effort and input the entire Punjab team has put in ,

the concerns and problems highlighted are genuine and burning

topics of today, We need to tackle all these issues to enable us to

lead a respectful professional practice.

I again appriciate the efforts of your team.

Regrads

Er. Kulwant Singh Rai

aroraengineers

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder who are the 25% valuers who think that revenue verification is their duty,

Can they please come in open and justify the stand they have Taken.

Please discuss why you think that U ( Being non qualified and non experienced) are

responsible to do that ???

Waiting for reply

Er.Kapil Arora

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: