Valuers World

Elections 2015
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Valuers World Forum Index -> Election of Institution of Valuers
(HELP?) View previous topic :: View next topic  
tdsb

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:38 am    Post subject: Elections 2015 Reply with quote

Dear Valuer members of IOV.

There is a winning model developed by the great architect the super Chairman Sri. RS. Baabu in IOV elections. BRING IN newer  and newer membership to IOV by hook or crook and by all means, lure them in seminars and ensure their votes, get all gold medals for enrolling the maximum number of members,show the fund flow to IOV COUNCIL and above  all IGNORE and INSULT the senior and experienced   valuers and ensure that they will not participate in voting.

ALL THE BEST FOR HIM and I  congratulate him in advance as HE IS A CAPABLE person to be elected as the PRESIDENT IN THIS WAY in 2015! unless the minimum no of years of atleast 5 years  after becoming the member of IOV is specified for participation in voting and all the senior members do participate to put an end to this menance.

REGARDS

T D Suresh Babu

tdsb

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Valuer friends,

YOU SHOULD FEEL THE URGENCY AND NEED FOR YOUR INTELLIGENT AND INVOLVED PARTICIPATION IN SELECTING THE OFFICE BEARERS OF IOV. IF NEED BE, CALL  FOR REFORMS IN THE PROCESS OF ELECTION TOO.

IF YOU VALUE IOV ,YOU SHOULD DO THIS because:

“I had known a friend of mine who used to say that he misplaces and loses his pen very often. He will use only very cheap pens so that he need not worry about losing them. He was worried about carelessness habit.

I suggested to him to buy the costliest pen he could afford and see what happens. He did that and purchased a 22 carat Cross pen. After nearly six months I met him and asked him if he continues to misplace his pen. He said that he is very careful about his costly pen and he is surprised how he has changed!"

I explained to him that the value of the pen made the difference and there was nothing wrong with him as a person!

This is what happens in our life. We are careful with things which we value most.

* If we value our health, we will be careful about what and how we eat;
* If we value our friends, we will treat them with respect;
* If we value money, we will be careful while spending;
* If we value our time, we will not waste it.
* If we value relationship we will not break it.
* If we value our parents love/care we will not break it
*If we value IOV MOST,we will have only good  LEADERS WHO  have the sincere heart and soul and capable to work. for all the valuer community.

Carefulness is a basic trait all of us have,we know when to be careful!

Carelessness only shows what we don't value......”

SELECT ONLY VALUABLE LEADERS. DON'T CONTINUE WITH CHEAPEST LEADERS.

AGREE TO ACCEPT THIS RESPONSIBILTY ! DONT MAKE OTHERS SUFFER BECAUSE OF YOUR INACTIVITY !

REGARDS
T D Suresh Babu

My sincere thanks to: Rtn. Er. C R NAMBIAR WHO ADVISED HIS FRIEND TO HAVE A VALUABLE PEN.

Last edited by tdsb on Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:59 am; edited 1 time in total

pl_khushu

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:20 pm    Post subject: Election of Institution of Valuers Reply with quote

Respected Valuer Friends

Namaskar,

I have a vast experience about the elections of IOV and have very carefully witnessed as to how these are manipulated in favour of the favoured ones. If we are really interested in a proper and lawful election of the IOV, then we may have to approach the Registrar of Societies Delhi, the registering authority of IOV, under the Registration of Societies Act,  for getting this election conducted under his control. Other wise there is no point in discussing it. How is it, that present office bearers particularly from Delhi are there for decades together. Or how  is that sons and relatives of some of the existing office beares who have been there in the IOV since its inception have made it to the IOV  on notable posts and in fact only to replace their older ones as immediate relatives. It is a mockery of the situation. In fact as for as I have experienced the election of the IOV are only a formality. The various members and office beares are otherwise selected by proxy. The  people who manage it in the IOV know it as to how do they rig the elections.Thus the only solution is to approach the Registrar of Societies Delhi, to get this election conducted under its own control, citing the example that this IOV has members from Delhi from ages and are also incapacitated to work at all and are bent upon to bring in their kith and kin in their places. Such of the members cannot walk, talk or even cannot see or hear. Such is the condition of their age. But they do not leave the IOV.

The choice is now open to get a fair election conducted.This is my suggestion, out of my experience.

Thanks and regards

Yours sincerely,

P.L.Khushu

tdsb

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Mr.Khushu for your free and frank expression of your experiences in the past elections of IOV.

IS THEIR ANY OTHER MEMBER WHO "VALUES" their membership in IOV and would like to really make IOV the precious and prestigious possession  for them to come forward rendering corrective measures?!?

YOUR silence means that you do not care about IOV and ashamed of your membership of IOV.

REGARDS

T D Suresh Babu

tdsb

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear valuer friends,

It is your weak end not week end:

Photo Gallery

WAITING FOR THE NEXT FEED OF COMMERCIAL MILK  and NOT MOTHER's MILK IN THE NEXT SEMINAR !

Regards

T D Suresh Babu

tdsb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another APT STORY FOR SUPER CHAIRMAN! A new man is brought into Prison Cell 102. Already there is a long-time resident who looks 100 years old. The new man looks at the old-timer inquiringly. The old-timer says, "Look at me. I am old and worn out. You will never believe that I used to live the life of Bill Gates. I wintered in Florida, had a boat, four fine cars, the most beautiful women, and I ate in all the best restaurants in the country." The new man asked, "What happened?" "One day Gates reported his credit cards missing!"

tdsb

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please visit IOV web site and you will find the election for 2016,2017 & 2018 is on and any corporate member is eligible to file nomination. Whether members are going to be proactive and see that only capable and ethical persons will be their leaders ?!? Or else continue to keep quiet and not concerned with this ?!?!? Regards, T D Suresh Babu

tdsb

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Friends Pl. go through the pages 667 & 668 Of Indian Valuer Volume XLVII wherein the editorial of Rs.Baabu says that the valuer community should bear the responsibility of NPAs of the Banks. He claims that he will become the PRESIDENT OF IOV by 2015 end without any contestant ! Better be safe than sorry ! Regards, T D Suresh Babu

tdsb

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear friends, No one is interested in the selection of good, capable, and ethical leaders to help them. They are selected by new comers who know very little about the present scenario and lot of false and dubious ways of voting and rigging done by the most selfish and GFN idiots who become leaders and dictate terms with the good and capable valuer members ! There is no one to visualize this danger and support me ! What you deserve you will face, my dear friends ! EVEN GRANITE STONES would have reacted ! All the best for you and ALREADY set leaders and all of you enjoy the drama of election! Repent throughout your life leisurely! Regards, T D Suresh Babu

tdsb

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear friends, Are YOU a member of a CLASS of people(ROYAL) electing THE CLASS OF LEADERS or else allow a inexperienced mass members to elect the same old insipid, the most ignorant, arrogant, the most selfish bandicoots as their leaders ?!?!? You allow a person who takes on your career and spares no opportunity to spoil your prospects by his foul mouth to rule you ?!?!? IF SOME HUMAN BLOOD is flowing in your veins you will stop this atleast this time and show them their exit ?!?!? Regards, T D Suresh Babu

tdsb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xaf1/t31.0-8/10828157_10153029784474578_7661953044387651555_o.jpg

tdsb

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Valuer friends, IOV had unfortunately went into the hands of one person WHO INTELLIGENTLY developed a strategy to bring- in the youngest and the newly passing out graduates and post GRADUATE engineering graduates finding no employment opportunities and also their lump sum payment to make them members. .By this the person was and is able to maintain this raw and new mass support voting and lovely reception from the TOP OLD IMMOBILE brass who enjoy flights,five star comforts and possess innumerable mementos in their houses etc., By showcasing these innumerable mass to the bankers in the seminars he wanted to prove that he is the BEST among them and each seminar had become his personal sales conference without any personal expense from his side. IOV IS FOOLISHLY PROUD OF THE NUMBER OF MEMBERS AND VERY PROUD OF THIS INTELLIGENT GENTLEMAN ! The basic requirement of experience and maturity for a valuer has become out of place BY THIS APPROACH and WHICH IS THE FIRST AND FOREMOST REASON FOR LOWERING OF FEES! and the ILL- TREATMENT BY THE BANKERS ! I HAVE IDENTIFIED THIS CANCEROUS VIRUS AND request my beloved sensible OTHER MEMBERS TO DO THE NEEDFUL !

tdsb

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear friends, Pl. understand we need a leader who can take us to the achievement of VALUATION PROFESSIONAL BILL passed as an ACT IN THE PARLIAMENT. WE DO NOT REPEAT DO NOT WANT A "CHAIRMAN MAHARAJA" to tease us and brand us in front of the banking officials that we are all useless and frauds and he THE ONLY CAPABLE VALUER and convert every seminar into his personal SALES COMPAIGN and achieve all his sales targets. EVERY MEMBER WHO SUPPORTS AND CONTINUE TO VOTE FOR THIS MAHARAJA IS A DISHONEST VALUER WHO IS DISHONEST TO HIMSELF AND TO HIS FELLOW VALUERS. THIS FRADULANT NAME SHOULD BE WIPED OFF FROM THE IOV HISTORY! WHEN YOU WILL FEEL THE THIRST OF " INDEPENDENCE" FROM THE CLUTCHES AND RULINGS OF THIS MAHARAJA? Regards T D SURESH BABU

tdsb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Valuer friends in Chennai, You are all Great by trying to disprove: You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time. Abraham Lincoln This time your "election" strategist and ever winner SRIMAN.Rs.Baabu is planning to arrange air-conditioned bus arrangements right from ERWADI to local KILPAUK INTERNS to come comfortablyand vote for him without any hassle calling themselves as FELLOW MEMBERS OF IOV Chennai ! ALL THE BEST ! Regards, T D Suresh Babu

tdsb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear friends, As I mentioned in my first writings in this topic way back in Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:48 am it has proved to all the valuers in INDIA THAT Sriman, Rs.Baabu is contesting for President of IOV. I never underestimate him .He is a capable politician and you all will support him and you may find whatever I am saying is all useless! Let God save Thee and your Profession ! Regards, T D Suresh Babu

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Valuers World Forum Index -> Election of Institution of Valuers Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: