Valuers World

New trend by Bank officials
Goto page Previous  1, 2

(HELP?) View previous topic :: View next topic  
tdsb

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Jaganji,

You have well said about the consequences and that shows your interest in the direction of perfect professionalism! My regards to you!

Dear VACs,

Professional valuers will never suffer! I do not want to serve a banker who do not want a quality service which I possess! It is towards their own funeral such bankers walk with unprofessionalism! The short term benefits the unprofessional valuer gets will make him pay heavily one day! even CMs of states have set examples! Knowingly if they do leisurely such practices they are bound to repent at one stage! Law of nature never fails!

Deal all,

For your information, this topic was typed by me only with one eye in the hospital bed as I have to undergo an emergency complicated operation in my eye at Sankara nethalaya! I do want you to understand that you have a duty to express towards your other professional friends in their welfare! If you do not understand me or care about my professional concerns about you let God save Thee!

Thanks all

T D Suresh Babu

djagan1949

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:04 pm    Post subject: Post subject: New trend in Banks Reply with quote

Dear tdsb Ji,

We are discussing here under presumtion that none on our feternity either IOV or PVA had taken any attempt to advise the banks to furnish all relevant records when revaluation assaignment work is given to us. We have to check with them first and if not done we have to tell them to do so. Any one caught nastly in this kind of faulty proceedures including office bearers of these Institution may not get any reprive. Before law all are equal.

Till such time this problem is officially set in order let us not take any risk and keep insisting all papers and then do revaluation work. The fresh valuation is done daily for various credit needs and revaluation happens only after 3 years. Some parties in the meantime may close the accounts where revalution will not arise. Therefore in my humble opinion roughly 70 % may be fresh cases. So let our feternity concentrate in these cases for survival.

I used to frequently see how many hits are there in this topic and now it has touched 1600 plus but again only 3 of us are discusiing the problem in this forum. Agree or disagree button is a must for all topics and this will reveal the gravity of the problem we face and help our leaders to take corrective steps for our smooth functioning.

Warm regards

Vr. D. Jagannathan

tdsb

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Jaganji,

We would be very grateful that if you would be able to submit the details of effective actions taken by IOV in this matter.

Banks are consolidating their credit portfolio since Huge NPAs are to be cleared off by them and as a result  valuers are left with revaluation assignments to the maximum. It is the general trend throughout India.

regards

T D Suresh Babu

djagan1949

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:24 am    Post subject: Post subject: New trend in Banks Reply with quote

Dear tdsbji,

Leaving this topic apart I pray God for your speedy recovery after this complicated eye operation. Come to normalcy soon.

Honestly I am not in touch with any parental body either IOV or PVAI. Only this site is more user friendly and more interactive that is the only reason I am here and able to convey my considered views on various issues. I have no like or dislike for these bodies since I have practically no contact with them since all are in metros far away from  Pondy.

Panel lawyers of banks are responsible to advise managers in such issues. Their professional ambit does not stop with giving Title clearence or mortage of properties alone. We may have to talk to them and express our risk involved so that they can suitably advice bankers.

But one Universal truth we must know that if a school gets 100% result Principal will say I have done it. But even if one boy fails he will say that boy has not studied well. So individually each one of us must be earnest and careful in our profession. We have to inculcate this philosophy into the minds of each and every budding valuers.

Warm regards

Vr. D. Jagannathan

tdsb

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Jaganji,

Thank you very very much for your concern of my health! With your wishes and the goodwill of our friends and above all OUR AlMIGHTY's KINDNESS and If I deserve as per my Karma I would be alright soon!

This is the kind of oneness that is my wish and want among our Valuer friends in India!

When some dust falls in one eye the other eye also cries!

This is the moral I understood  out of my ailments and that experience I pass on to my all valuer friends!

regards

T D Suresh Babu

tdsb

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Participants of this forum,

I  think probably the non participants are tuned as follows:

Thus Totally all  members of IOV have come  to this 100% conclusion about the Great Chairmen!

Abolish all CHAIRMEN Posts! Why at all they should be called CHAIRMEN! just because they are holding their chairs ?.!

Regards

T D Suresh Babu

pl_khushu

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Jagan Ji

Namaskar,

I wish you a speedy recovery. The problems of valuers are going to be there in abundance. There is hardly any body really concerned. It is unfortunate that especially IOV is specifically silent about such issues. The only solution is that some of us should jointly fight back constitutionally and with one voice. I am at your disposal always.

Thanks and regards,

Yours sincerely,

P.L.Khushu

tdsb

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Sri.PL Khushu,

This is T D Suresh Babu who is recovering from my ailment. Thank for your reply and your statement of affirming that  the stuff of the office bearers of IOV especially the so called CHAIRMEN are far below the standard.

Things are becoming worse with every street corner the Chairman of IOV is born and very soon  every member will be called CHAIRMAN.

The PRESIDENT is very happy for he is invited io inaugurate every new chairman and give GOLD MEDAL to his HIGH POWER THE SUPERCHAIRMAN of Chennai BRANCH in every event like what Dr Manmohan Singh did for Mrs. Sonia Gandhi.

Every member is waiting at the door steps of this high power to get  himself the title of CHAIRMAN.

THIS IS THE REAL GROWTH OF IOV

REGARDS

djagan1949

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2019 11:55 am    Post subject: New trend in Banks Reply with quote

Dear Members,

This is not a new trend. But age old common practice adopted till today for decades by many bank managers due to ignorance in their own interest.

What will happen if you object to this trend ? Result is you may loose an assignment which can yield few thousands as professional fee. But can save you facing criminal negligence as valuer for simply copying others report without going through all pertinent documents and limitations. When the bug is passed from one valuer to the other concerned bank also will be blamed later and some officer will be punished.

Regards

Vr. D. Jagannathan

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Valuers World Forum Index -> Discussions Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: