Valuers World

Intolerance to Insults
Goto page 1, 2  Next

(HELP?) View previous topic :: View next topic  
tdsb

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:29 pm    Post subject: Intolerance to Insults Reply with quote

Dear friends, I am very much ashamed that the IOV INDIAN VALUERS issues contain messages of the "SUMPTUOUS FOOD" provided at the end of the monthly meetings in the branches and about the cocktails that will be provided at the seminars. Above all these are at the cost of the members! It is a bad etiquette that the host is boasting about the food provided by him ! I will BURN THE ISSUES of INDIAN VALUER containing SUCH WRITINGS/ MESSAGES/ insulting our FATHER OF THE NATION MOHANDAS KARAMCHAND GANDHI on whose birthday we celebrate as VALUERS DAY ! IS THERE ANYONE WHO JOIN ME !?!?! Regards T D SURESH BABU

kathirdec84

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Intolerance to Insults Reply with quote

Yes sir we are all always there to support you.[quote="tdsb"]Dear friends, I am very much ashamed that the IOV INDIAN VALUERS issues contain messages of the "SUMPTUOUS FOOD" provided at the end of the monthly meetings in the branches and about the cocktails that will be provided at the seminars. Above all these are at the cost of the members! It is a bad etiquette that the host is boasting about the food provided by him ! I will BURN THE ISSUES of INDIAN VALUER containing SUCH WRITINGS/ MESSAGES/ insulting our FATHER OF THE NATION MOHANDAS KARAMCHAND GANDHI on whose birthday we celebrate as VALUERS DAY ! IS THERE ANYONE WHO JOIN ME !?!?! Regards T D SURESH BABU[/quote]

tdsb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you very much.So far I was given an  image that I am fighting alone by the existing SHAMELESS OCCUPANTS who manipulated votes to remain as  EXECUTORS of the valuers Profession in the name of executive commitee.

I am confident that slowly one by one will come out of the fears created by them and I thank you once again  being the first person to come out of the shell.

Regards

tdsb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear friends,

Pl. refer Page No.115 of Indian Valuer wherein the word " SUMPTUOUS FOOD" is used.

Providing food is the obligation of the local Branch /IOV at the cost of the members.

I burn the issue of INDIAN VALUER and IF THEY CONTINUE THIS INSULT I WILL FORWARD THE ASHES of burnt "INDIAN VALUER"TO MR. S.S.K.BHAGATH and IF THE OFFER OF DRINKS IS GIVEN FOR SEMINARS I WILL FORWARD THE PHOTO OF  of MR. GANDHI WHOM  SRI. SSK BHAGAT SEES ON OCTOBER 2 every year and ON WHICH DAY HE IS PROUD OF CELEBRATING AS VALUERS DAY.

IF IOV continue to go ahead with what they do is always correct I WILL  SEEK LEGAL REMEDY!

REGARDS

tdsb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear friends,

How  you are tolerating the approach of the IOV  branch/IOV elected Council  that they treat every member as"TEMPLE COW" which will return to the temple for food alone and expect that the bankers will respect each cow and will not slaughter?!?!

LET every member declare that they are NOT attending the call for meetings/ seminars for food and drinks alone.

Pl. stop this nonsense!

Regards

Value Add Consultant

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear TD Suresh Babu, I am very sorry. It is really bad that such things happens, I agree with you on this topic. and such things should not happen. Having said that excuse me for hearting your fillings and other fillings as well. In such meeting and seminar there is no content to attend hence only attraction for any one to go there is such free of cost cocktail parties. Mr.Babu be practical otherwise who will go and attend such meetings which does not give any quality content and reward for time invested. So please allow such meetings so that people meet otherwise if you close this avenue as well than nothing will happen. Cheers,

tdsb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your kind words. My intention is not to stop the meetings but they should be made meaningful and for the benefit of practising valuers.

Regards,

T D Suresh Babu

tdsb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear friend,

Such meetings are attended by the  persons and what they need is provided I agree.That is turned out to be" FREEBIES" given by political parties and their leaders to get their votes based on such ENTERTAINMENTS and the election of leaders are based on  such mass followers who never question their leader and remain slaves and stand and adopt the BEST JOKER as their leader where can be the professionalism? Where is VALUATION discussed?!?!

I atleast for the matter be ashamed of such things being allowed to happen!?!

GOD ALONE CAN GIVE THE SOLUTION!?!?LET MATURITY FALL ON THESE PERSONS!

REGARDS

tdsb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear friends,

I had gone through the Indian Valuer Volume XLVI February,2014 issue. I am happy to state that they have NOT STATED the offerings of sumptuous food and cocktails in any meetings and seminars.

Having repect for the Editor Shri. SSK Bhagat ,Managing Editor, Shri. JC Sachdeva and to each of the Editorial Board members for their GOOD RESPONSE and RECIPROCATION,I STOP my critics on this issue with the belief that this care would continue.

Regards,

T D SURESH BABU

Value Add Consultant

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Mr.TD Suresh Babu, Good you have taken this decision. No at least on this matter they are relaxed. However let see what will be the next catch for you to point out about them. Regards,

tdsb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear friends,

As per " Indian Valuer"March,2014 Volume XLVI vide page 378 the Institution of valuers, Trivandrum Branch had provided a sumptuous lunch on January 25,2014.

I  submit my hearty congrats to the participants who had the same and  found that their investment yields good returns.

Regards

tdsb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Friends,

Please refer Volume XLVI INDIAN VALUER APRIL 2014 Page 506 bottom line Quote:

"In the evening a cultural programme with cocktail dinner was arranged. Many local people also attended the programe"-IOV,Mysore Branch November 2013 Celebrations on 23rd & 24 th November,2013.

Please refer the same XLVI Indian valuer APRIL 2014 page 507 (JUST opposite of the previous page 506) IOV, Western UP Branch states Quote:

"Dear Valuers Friends,

We all are meeting today on the eve of Gandhi Jayanthi. Today is our National festival.The entire nation pays its tribute of love & respect to the Father of the Nation.

"Bapu's vision continues to inspire all of us"Gandhiji's fundamental philosophy is embodied in"

- Celebrated by Ghaziabad Branch on october 2nd,2013.

THE SHAMELESS EDITORIAL PROUDLY PUBLISHES  the above. A GREAT INSULT TO THE FATHER OF THE NATION.

My dear friends please know that Bapu is a person with name Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi who did something for us.

Just because R S Baabu's vision continues, you should not confuse this great man with the old BAPU.They are two different persons.For your clarifications you can see the statues of the old Bapu standing at many places in the country or the figures in your rupee notes.Most of the valuer friends in Tamil nadu think they are one and the same.

Of course that BAPU is not  that much impressive to you as this great person.

Again I congratulate the event that the local people also enjoyed the cocktail of IOV.

Everybody do their job perfectly.

regards

T D Suresh Babu

tdsb

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pl.think if you can after agreeing to the atrocities!

Thought of the day>>>

tdsb

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear friends,

As usual most of you are choosing to be unresponding to the views and arguments putforth in this forum.

PL. read Indian Valuer Volume XLVI May 2014 issue particularly Editorial"DEVELOPING AND REGULATING THE VALUATION PROFESSION" by Dr. Ashok Nain whom I adore and" Concepts of Valuation, Company's Act-2013 & IOV by Er.P.L.KHUSHU .

You will find they also emphasised the need for change in the functioning of IOV.

The articles  given in this issue are very informative.

I do not KNOW WHY YOU ALL WANT TO STAND BEHIND ONLY IGNORANT,  ARROGANT and SELFISH Leader and spoil the valuation profession!

Regards

T D SURESH BABU

tdsb

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear friends,

The whole of India people mandate is for the change in the whole administration.

The educated and the proud intelligent mass like you want to be still in the clutches of  the most corrupt persons and still be carrying their bags for your pittance and stand strongly behind them for their petty cocktails and sumptuous food and live happily !

what a  pity!

You ARE REPONSIBLE FOR WHAT IS HAPPENING ON YOU!

Regards

T D Suresh Babu

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Valuers World Forum Index -> Discussions Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: