Valuers World

What a "chairman" should be !
Goto page Previous  1, 2

(HELP?) View previous topic :: View next topic  
tdsb

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Valuer friends in India, See the logic:No manufacturing unit invites the customers and ask them to give a lecture on" how to manufacture the products" and they WILL NOT AND NEVER explain the salient features of "manufacturing" for obvious reasons. No doctor asks the patients " how to treat them" But your great HIGH POWER HERO the India's No.1.! CHAIRMAN Sri.Rs. Baabu invites bankers to give lectures on" Identification of property" and" what is valuation"? What for? He converts every "Seminar" and " monthly meetings" as his personal" SALES" meetings. At best Bankers feed back on our valuation reports can be obtained to know "what they want" and" how they want" .They are not competent and give advice on "HOW TO DO OUR JOB". This self- centered attitudes made us loose our honour and respect of the bankers and they pay us like beggars and they treat us as they want only our seal. Doctors will never remain only as "medical certificate" issuing machines and get Rs.1.00 per MC report issued as per the requirements of the customers who want to pretend as patients. Think friends if you can even after the GREAT BRAIN WASHING done in seminars. Regards T D Suresh Babu

tdsb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear friends, A doctor whose main activity is issuing only Medical and the fitness certificate to fulfil the statutory requirements for the so called" patients" is naturally, logically and legally answerable and responsible more than the patient himself. Leader whose eyes never open for the future and welfare of the profession and scans only the opportunity for self only LEADS you to the grave. Understand if you can! Regards, T D Suresh Babu

tdsb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Sri Rs.Baabu,

Kindly understand:

DO NOT RESORT TO TALKING GOOD OF YOURSELF AND TRYING TO PROVE EVERYONE ELSE IS WRONG!

AS A MATTER OF FACT YOU ARE THE WRONGEST!

Regards

T D Suresh Babu

tdsb

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The chairman of Chennai  Shri .Rs. Baabu is very busy in the valuation of the following property and he is very confident that he only can value such properties.I salute his confidence!

He may find hardly any time to think about other valuer friends.

regards

T D Suresh Babu

tdsb

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Friends, the mirage is enough for this parched mind yet knowing it is a mirage intensifies the thirst for that drop of hope i am not writing a poem, not even trying to i am writing not knowing for what but since it is not caring for whom i write to go beyond the mirage and quench myself in the oasis Understand if you can! Regards, Small i T D Suresh Babu

tdsb

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear friends,

Umesh Sabharwal's photo.

Regards

T D Suresh Babu

tdsb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another APT STORY FOR SUPER CHAIRMAN! A new man is brought into Prison Cell 102. Already there is a long-time resident who looks 100 years old. The new man looks at the old-timer inquiringly. The old-timer says, "Look at me. I am old and worn out. You will never believe that I used to live the life of Bill Gates. I wintered in Florida, had a boat, four fine cars, the most beautiful women, and I ate in all the best restaurants in the country." The new man asked, "What happened?" "One day Gates reported his credit cards missing!"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Valuers World Forum Index -> Discussions Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: