Valuers World

Valuational fee of various Banks
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

(HELP?) View previous topic :: View next topic  
tdsb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks VAC, We follow meticulously the written request of valuation and if payment is not mentioned thereof we insist on the same.However there is some relaxation only at my judgement say 0.1% we do at the request of the Bank officials. In such cases there is no problem. Regarding your increasing of fee depending on the assignment say that we have done a valuation of a multiplex , a large commercial complex wherein we have to present even slides to the HO Committee members consisting of CGMs ,MDs and even Chairman of large banks. We have WON appreciation from them. After this post event the local durBuddho called chairman meets them and offers that he can do at a lower cost and declares "that we are not capable" using his stamp"CHAIRMAN" I feel all the chairman and secretary posts are to abolished and only the name honorary organiser as in the case of Institution of Engineers should be allowed to be used. Most of them misuse the word"CHAIRMAN" and Secretary and abuse their so called posts and become"HITLERS" in that area of operation.They treat every other member as only "ERRAND BOYS". IF IOV MEMBERS ALLOW THIS ANYMORE WE ALL WILL QUIT THE PROFESSION and let them live with those evils and devils. Regards T D Suresh Babu

tdsb

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear friends,

Pl. again read the previous pages wherein I have exposed the intention of Sri. Rs. Baabu in offering even the unqualfied  Persons  jobs as valuers in his  valuation company and  my letters to IOV council had no reply.

Pl. let me  know "What you have understood of him.!?!?" and "Why IOV COUNCIL gives him Gold medals?!?!"

Finally" why IOV President only works as a CEO of High Tech Surveyers,the company owned by Sri. Rs .Baabu?!?!"

and "WHY Rs. Baabu preaches that only individual valuers should be empanelled in Banks?!?!?"

Regards

bhajansingh

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Valuational fee of various Banks Reply with quote

[quote="anildhope"]

Valuational fee of various Banks

[/quote]

guptaho

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If anybody is having latest fee structure of SBI for Rajasthan on the bank's letter head, please provide. So that we can take up it to the local branch to solve fee problems.

Faithfully

Hariom Gupta, Kota

RAVIKUMAR

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:00 am    Post subject: VALUATION FEES Reply with quote

Valuation fees for various Banks is very Useful  for valuers . But some of the Banks like IDBI IS Missing, can you provide..

-P.RAVIKUMAR.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Valuers World Forum Index -> Valuation Fee Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: