Valuers World

VICE RESIDENT of IOV

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Valuers World Forum Index -> Election of Institution of Valuers
(HELP?) View previous topic :: View next topic  
jayaramvaluer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:34 pm    Post subject: VICE RESIDENT of IOV Reply with quote

Respected Fellow Members of the Institution of Valuers

I    had been  National Council Member of the Institution of Valuers continuously  for  twelve  years

from 1995 to 2006.

I had been Member Editorial Board of the Indian Valuer for four years

I  had been awarded  Silver Medal in 1992  by Institution of Valuers

I am the only     valuer in the country to have Wealth Tax Registration in both Cat Two and Cat Three

I am author and publisher of the one and only book on valuation in agriculture and plantations entitled VALUATION OF LAND IN INDIA  which has now run into its fourth edition

I was the only National Council Member from South India who attended the maximum Council meetings at Delhi of the Institution of Valuers

I   had countless personal discussions with Shri PCGoel Ji Honorary General Secretary and still I enjoy very good relations and friendship with him although we do not see eye to eye on many important matters concerning the Instituion of Valuers

I  am a second generation valuer.My father Late Mr M.A.J.Parthasarathy was leading valuer of Plant and Machinery and National Council Member Institution of Valuers

I have executed highly prestigeous valuation works for disinvestment such as VSNL,CMC etc

Many leading valuers such Mr V Shanmugavel  etc started their career as my assidtant

My friends and well wishers have nominated me to contest ther post of Vice President of the Institution of Valuers

Therefore I am contesting the post of Vice President of IOV

I have never canvassed for votes in my life

If I am elected to the post of Vice President  I assure you that I will do my best  for profession of valuation and for valuers as a whole  under the circumstances

Thanking you

With best regards and wishes

A.P.JAYARAM

F  2316

tdsb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Mr.Jayaram,

I am happy to know that you have scored around 248 votes. It is not the failure. It is the beginning  of the fall of the great arogant and the most meanbehaviour meted out to you by the Chennai Chairman and his gang at Chennai IOV office.

The future will prove this as Truth always prevails.

T D Suresh Babu

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Valuers World Forum Index -> Election of Institution of Valuers
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: