Valuers World

IOV Elections

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Valuers World Forum Index -> Election of Institution of Valuers
(HELP?) View previous topic :: View next topic  
pl_khushu

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:39 pm    Post subject: IOV Elections Reply with quote

Respected Valuer Friends Namaskar, I have a vast experience about the elections of IOV and have very carefully witnessed as to how these are manipulated in favour of the favoured ones. If we are really interested in a proper and lawful election of the IOV, then we may have to approach the Registrar of Societies Delhi, the registering authority of IOV, under the Registration of Societies Act, for getting this election conducted under his control. Other wise there is no point in discussing it. How is it, that present office bearers particularly from Delhi are there for decades together. Or how is that sons and relatives of some of the existing office beares who have been there in the IOV since its inception have made it to the IOV on notable posts and in fact only to replace their older ones as immediate relatives. It is a mockery of the situation. In fact as for as I have experienced the election of the IOV are only a formality. The various members and office beares are otherwise selected by proxy. The people who manage it in the IOV know it as to how do they rig the elections.Thus the only solution is to approach the Registrar of Societies Delhi, to get this election conducted under its own control, citing the example that this IOV has members from Delhi from ages and are also incapacitated to work at all and are bent upon to bring in their kith and kin in their places. Such of the members cannot walk, talk or even cannot see or hear. Such is the condition of their age. But they do not leave the IOV. The choice is now open to get a fair election conducted.This is my suggestion, out of my experience. Thanks and regards Yours sincerely,

P.L.Khushu

tdsb

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Sir, I fully agree with you .Again the opportunities in the form of election is ahead. If EVERY MEMBER IS RESPONSIBLE AND RESPONSIVE to our explanations each one will select the right persons. IF THEY ARE PART TIMERS and THE PERSONS are won exclusively by their voting as in the past by the instigation of a selfish individual to his credit and everything to his credit only as in the past KILLING THE CAREER OF HARDCORE VALUERS, ONLY GOD can save us ! REGARDS T D SURESH BABU

hitesh

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On scrutiny of nominations/ consent papers, the following members of the Institution of  Valuers are in the field (before withdrawal) to contest election of Office Bearers and Council Members for the years 2016- 2018

Nomin.pdf
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Nomin.pdf
 Filesize:  14.23 KB
 Downloaded:  14 Time(s)

tdsb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Chennai friends, YOUR ACTION OF SUPPORTING SRIMAN. Rs. Baabu and helping him foolishly had already ruined the life of you and if you decide to continue to be SLAVE of him, afraid of him and obey his orders ARE YOU GOING TO MAKE THE WHOLE VALUERS COMMUNITY OF THE ENTIRE INDIA TO PERISH AND SUFFER ?! "WHAT HE HAS DONE TO YOU FOR THE LAST 9 years as your MAHARAJA ?"THINK IF YOU CAN because he has removed that power from you all. QUOTE: Posted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:43 am by vrdeepak Dear Mr TDSB and other members, Our valuable leader in chennai (Vr. R. S. BAAABU) has started doing all back door works for winning the elections as he did last time. I understand from reliable sources that, he has made request to most of the members in Tamilnadu to handover the blank signed ballot papers (directly to his office in JP Towers, Nungambakkam) without even filling up the candidates name of their choice. He is propagating wrong messages to members that, some leaders in Delhi & Other places are averse to accept contestants from Tamilnadu to win the election and hence are planning for huge malpractices to defeat Tamils by manipulating the votes. (See, how he is injecting regional politics for his welfare). He is now as usual projecting himself as a saviour of tamilnadu, propose to collect all the signed ballot papers and promise to arrange a person to fly Delhi to handover them directly to Election Officer. (I just want to know whether this is acceptable under the law) Unfortunately, few members believed his words and have submitted the signed (but blank) ballot papers to him hoping that by doing so their leader would be made happy and he in turn would save their future and future of Tamilnadu. Some new members who yielded to his request, later on lamented about their mistake to be part of such unethical activity. One such new member told me that, he had been promised for empanelment with atleast 4 or 5 banks in the next 6 months. Poor chap. Atleast after 6 months he will come to know about the real colour of our chairman. Pathetic situation is, even senior members who have occupied several positions in Chennai chapter are ready to give a pat for this chairman fearing about their career (I dont want to name them here and embarrass them. My intention is not that). My request to all the members of Tamilnadu is, please ensure that this particular candidate is eradicated and thrown off in the election. He has already preparing himself to take revenge of people (???) who work against or contest against him. I sincerely admit that I have confidence on all other contestants of his team and opponents. None can be compared with him. He is a drop of poison floating in a cup of milk - unmixed. So remove the poision and drink the milk for our own survival and survival of our profession. My best wishes to all the contestants. Have a nice time. After winning the elections, please dont forget the promises you are making now and try to do the best possible things for the institution, members and profession. P.S - I attended the Chennai Seminar which was an utter failure, as it was purely conducted for the sake of election. In fact, this time people did not even have a good comment on the venue and food !!!!! Hope they dont get deceived next time by the usual inspiring advertisements.

tdsb

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The application of a saying.

11796370_10153466009498908_76882919427713398_n[1].jpg
 Description:
Is it true ?

Download
 Filename:  11796370_10153466009498908_76882919427713398_n[1].jpg
 Filesize:  31.48 KB
 Downloaded:  16 Time(s)

tdsb

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear friends, I hope you all know that Joseph Stalin ruled Soviet Union( erstwhile Russia) for more than thirty years right from 1920 till the day of his death during 1953, WAKE UP FRIENDS I think we have been ruled upon more ten years by the local HITLER DOING ONLY A "BUTLER" JOB of arranging food for you in five star hotels under the false guise of conducting worthless seminars. Wake up for the CHANGE. Regards, T D Suresh Babu

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Valuers World Forum Index -> Election of Institution of Valuers
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: