Valuers World

Elections of IOV- This year
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Valuers World Forum Index -> Election of Institution of Valuers
(HELP?) View previous topic :: View next topic  
bishnujee

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FYI...................................................................................................................................................................................

From: Eur Ing Bishnujee Singh [mailto:bishnujee.singh@cayleyaerospace.com]
Sent: Friday, October 12, 2012 9:22 AM
To: 'institution Valuers'; sskbhagat97@rediffmail.com; 'pkt.iovpresident@gmail.com'; 'sskbhagat97@rediffmail.com'; 'htshah@shahassociates.com'
Cc: 'sbrijshashi@yahoo.co.in'; 'ramaraoinagalla@yahoo.com'; 'pabarijv_nsk@sancharnet.in'; 'iovkolkata@yahoo.co.in'; 'ivabdbr@gmail.com'; 'valuerbalaji@yahoo.co.in'
Subject: RE: IOV

Dear Shri S S K Bhagat,

It seems to us Secretary IOV has lied and misled us about Shri T D Suresh Babu back ground and  his involvement in Professional activities in Valuer community.Being Secretary of Professional Society and misleading and lying to all members about particular individual has made us to believe that there is something not right with IOV Office bearers currently.

Please find response from Shri.T D Suresh Babu:

I would like to state that it is wrong on the part of anyone to say that" it seems that he has not attended any seminar". my answer is that I have attended a number of seminars wherein the programs are previously listed and which were useful to me and all conducted by IOV in the past.I am MRICS and  passed Advanced Diploma in Real Estate Valuation conducted by RICS,LONDON and I  have ALSO passed in First class Master of Valuation conducted by an Indian University and the program in which IOV is also involved as per news paper clippings,the proofs of which I can produce.

It is better the IOV super bosses update their knowldge about the members and do not quote "seemingly"

I request Mr. Bishnujee to bring these aspects to them.My best qualification is that " NOT  to improve my status I would like to be there but to improve the self respect and status of honest valuers".

Regards,

T D Suresh Babu

Please advise about motive and reason behind lying to members of IOV council.

Kind regards

EUR ING Bishnujee Singh  ,P.E FIEAust FIMechE
Fellow Engineers Australia
Fellow Institution of Mechanical Engineers (UK)
Fellow Institute of Leadership & Management FInstLM
Fellow Chartered Management Institute FCMI (UK)
Fellow Institution of Valuers
Chartered Professional Engineer (Australia)
Chartered Engineer (EC-UK)
Chartered Mathematician (IMA-UK)
Chartered Scientist (SC-UK)
Chartered Physicist (IOP-UK)
APEC Engineer,Int.P.E (Australia), Int PE(UK)
Associate Fellow CASI(Canada)
APPROVED VALUER
Fellow RAS(UK),MInstPhys
MSc(UK),BAe,MRAeS(UK)
MAeSI (India),MAOPA(Pilot)
CAYLEY AEROSPACE INC
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
18830,38th Ave W
Lynnwood,WA,98037
USA
Tel:4252330440
Tel:2012527643
Fax:646-219-1010
Fax:702-995-1881
Email:bishnujee.singh@cayleyaerospace.com
http://www.cayleyaerospace.com

vrdeepak

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:41 pm    Post subject: Our hero in chennai has his climax now Reply with quote

Dear Mr TDSB,

Our hero in chennai has started playing his climax role now. By contesting against him, you are trying to spoil his livelihood (?????). How he will allow any body to step in and spoil his royal bread and butter. Only he can play the role of spoiling others. You cannot play his role (of course - it is only we who have authorised him to do so by electing him in Chennai). See how he is able to attack and make you ineligible through the help of our Delhi IOV Secretary (they have exposed their foolishness by charging you with faulty allegations thereby making your candidature invalid). Our hero is able to influence anybody and act against forces that tries to hinder or destroy his role. It is a shame to our valuer fraternity especially in Chennai (sorry to say this. but this is the fact. you may secretely ask anyone in Chennai). If you even breathe anything against him (of course no body dares to do that, except one or two like you) he and his team will act like tsunami and remove the hurdle from grass roots. We need unity to fight against these type of viruses. We need a team. We need a strong team with support from all parts of India and international professionals like Mr. Bishnujee to eradicate them. Otherwise it is difficult. It is really very difficult. Under these circumstance, your technical knowledge alone may not help you tackle things. You need many more things and mainly cooperation from all members. Let us make an attempt. We may fail in the short term. But in the long run, it will definitely have a good impact and effect. My support is always with people who try to eradicate such viruses. I strongly hope many of our valuer members who are maintaining silence so far, for reasons known to them, will definitely show their anger and teach a good lesson to the heroes at the right time.

(I take this opportunity to sincerely thank Mr. Bishnujee for showing extreme interest and spending his most valuable time suggesting better system every other day to improve and safeguard our profession. I appreciate his boldness in expressing things in a very transparent manner and without any expectations. My heartfelt thanks once again to him)

Deepak

tdsb

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Mr. Bishnujee & Mr.Vrdeepak,

Thanks a lot.You have my cadidature as an example to prove"What is IOV,India and especially IOV-Chennai"

I have a law degree but I will not behave like a son-in-law who will prevent the legal legitimate heir "son " to enter "HIS" property.All the "members" are the "sons"and their sister "future of the profession" and their " legitimate self earned note NOT HERIDITARY property called membership" are in the hands of  such lifetime son-in-law.

Now Mr. Bishnujee and all other good friends would have understood how deeply the problems are rooted in IOV and definitely leading towards its natural death.

The solution is in the hands only with fellow members who are many in numbers who can outwit and eradicate minority of such highhanded"minors".

Persons contesting reject the candidature of all other contestants?!?!?! How Great?!?!?!

Regards,

T D Suresh Babu

bishnujee

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Shri.T D Suresh Babu & Mr.Deepak,

Its indeed matter of great shame that being Secretary of leading Valuers Society IOV,he  lies to members and it shows he is unfit to remain as Secretary of IOV.No place or Society is good or bad,its just people who run them make it look good or bad.Hopefully all learned members like you will come forward and work together to eradicate system of unfit people.I am sure we already have seen their lack of vision and knowledge about issues and concern of Valuers community.

There need to be greater transparency in nomination of candidates and its something which is supposed to be decided by all members and not just office bearers and Secretary.Plus there should be no hand raising of members to elect candidates.This is just not fair way of electing candidates as its breach of secrecy of voting.Let members of IOV decide whom they want to nominate and support for IOV council and all voting should be both by post and electronically as well members who are present can vote in person .But definitely not by raising hands is breach of secrecy.This cannot be permitted under any circumstances.

Its heartening to see so many good members like both of you coming forward to eradicate the system and work for better future of Valuers community in India.All of you have my full support in any effort which helps in making Valuer profession and honorable one.

I will wait for there responses regarding the issues raised and reasons why honorable Secretary IOV has lied about facts and information to members.I believe he has made himself look like that he is unfit to handle the position and there fore needs to transfer his responsibility to some one who is competent enough.

Hopefully all of you will continue in your effort toward eradicating system and things will improve with IOV functioning in near future.

Kind regards

APPROVED VALUER
Fellow RAS(UK),MInstPhys
MSc(UK),BAe,MRAeS(UK)
CAYLEY AEROSPACE INC
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
18830,38th Ave W
Lynnwood,WA,98037
USA
type="_moz" />

tdsb

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Shri. Bishnujee and friends,

I would like to share the contents of the  e-mail letter from Institution of Valuers,

Shri T.D. Suresh Babu,
Chennai

Kindly refer to your E-mail dated 12/10/2012 regarding your nomination to the Council of the Institution for the year 2013-2015.

In this connection I am to inform you that 11 Council members are made members of the Council of the Institution through election which takes place after every three years. The last date for receiving nomination was 31/08/2012 and for withdrawal 30/09/2012. Due notices were given in our Indian Valuer (Monthly Journal) for July, 2012 and October, 2012 respectively. The Ballot Papers are being sent to all members of the Institution and they are required to send the same by 1st December, 2012.

Some members will be nominated as (co-opted) member for the Council of the Institution by the new Council when it will be reconstituted after election in December, 2012 for 2013-2015.

It is deeply regretted that inadvertently the official concerned has conveyed wrong information to your goodself. He is being warned to be careful in future.

Sd/- 
(P.C. Goel)
Hon. Gen. Secretary

Copy for information to :
Shri Bishnujee Singh
My reply is as under:
Dear Respected Shri.P. C. Goel,
I am really sorry for what has happened. I love our organization and our profession.You would have noticed that there is a big vaccum created between ordinary members and top brass like you by the vested interests.
I just want to break this ice and I will be with you always in any capacity even as an ordinary member and contribute for the success of our organization and our profession and more than two thouands hands are with me and top brains like Shri Bishnujee Singh are also with me  for the cause.

Regards,
T D Suresh Babu

tdsb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear fellow valuers of  belonging to Chennai Branch of IOV,

We have proved  beyond any doubt that the Channai branch chairman elected by us has been quoting blatant lies about every other members and earned his living.

We are ready to provide the court strictures passed against his reports in one of the cases wherein he has provided his technical support to a bank.It is he who claims that he is a ISI mark for other valuers whereas he is NOT.

Every body knows what he has spoken about the valuers in Chennai and Tamil Nadu at Coimbatore seminar which had  been widely discussed in this forum elsewhere.

Finally his mentor the IOE Chairman who behaved and talked openly in the same fashion has been eliminated totally from IOE activities.

It is left for the other learned members of IOV Chennai to act appropriately as the concerned chairman still has ambitions  built to spoil your future further.

We have  also sufficient proofs that he has resorted to " false voting" by members not belonging to chennai branch during his last election.

Regards,

T D Suresh Babu

vrdeepak

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Mr. TDSB,

Thank you so much for openly pointing out very few facts about our chairman. Instead of saying "some chairmen" now you have specifically mentioned "Chennai Chairman". I hope, this has definitely put a full stop to the confusion among the members as to whom you were earlier referring to in all your correspondences. (Honest Chairmen of other Chapters would be happy now).

Recently I heard from reliable sources that, the same chairman is trying to mobilise crowd for the proposed seminar planned during November 2012 (in Chennai) by promising to some of the new valuers (as well as existing valuers) that, if they attend the seminar, they would be arranged for empanelment in atleast 2 or 3 Banks (but alas.. I understand, on many occasions, he has only spoilt their chances of getting empanelment, which the valuers are supposed to get in the normal course). He is such a threat to most of the valuers and valuation profession in Chennai (Wolf having cover under goats skin).

As indicated, his speech during the Coimbatore Seminar is one of the few examples. Without knowing these facts some valuers are still with him under the false hope that, their livelihood will become bright one day or the other with the help of this Chairman.

My request to all Chennai members is that, like Mr TDSB, everyone should boldly come forward to bring misdeeds of this man to the notice of the valuer’s forum (I know most of us will hesitate) so that, he either apologises and change himself or be kicked off from the current position. I understand, the main motive behind the November Seminar is also to gain momentum for the forthcoming election in his team’s favour. He is trying to deceive people that he is arranging this seminar for the welfare of the valuer community. But his main aim is different.

I know many are not openly opposing him of all his misdeeds. I am not trying to blame them. But I am hopeful that, at the right time all will show him the exit door.  

Deepak.

tdsb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear learned friends,

I do not know why you are keeping silence against the atrocities of one the most arrogant and the most selfish and the most poisonus words he speaks openly against the fellow professionals and spoils their careers and their profession.

If he still continues to win in the elections through bogus votes it is all your suicidal activity?!?!?

Regards,

T D Suresh Babu

tdsb

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Bishnujee,

I just want to inform as i had seen through our files it is a fact that we had indeed submitted a paper in the national seminar before the great RS.(Rupees) baabu was born in IOV.

It is a shame that the articles are to be vetted by him who is neither qualified and/or competent to verify before  submission to IOV.

We will not participate in any activity of IOV and/or enter any IOV  premises before action is taken against this arrogant person.Hundreds and thouands will follow me as it affects the self respect and survival of the valuer professionals.

Regards,

T D Suresh Babu

bishnujee

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Shri  T D Suresh Babu,

Thanks for your message.I do understand the poor state of affairs in IOV currently.Why would somebody who is not competent in particular area of valuation will be vetting paper submitted for IOV seminar.Seems it becoming shoddy affairs when voters are asked to submit their voting slip to R S Baabu so that he can get self elected to the council.These guy must have been inhereted this trick from his parents .Shame on him and its time to get the things sorted out.

Its pretty simple some body can be allowed to take the organisation for ransom.Without his removal the organisation is going to suffer un natural death.

Its times for joint action from all you learned members to drag out the evil forces from IOV.

Kind regards

APPROVED VALUER
Fellow RAS(UK),MInstPhys
MSc(UK),BAe,MRAeS(UK)
CAYLEY AEROSPACE INC
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
18830,38th Ave W
Lynnwood,WA,98037
USA

bishnujee

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FYI................................................................................................................................................................................................

From: Eur Ing Bishnujee Singh [mailto:bishnujee.singh@chartered-engineerusa.org]
Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2012 10:50 PM
To: 'institution Valuers'; 'sskbhagat97@rediffmail.com'; 'pkt.iovpresident@gmail.com'; 'htshah@shahassociates.com'; 'sbrijshashi@yahoo.co.in'; 'ramaraoinagalla@yahoo.com'; 'pabarijv_nsk@sancharnet.in'; 'iovkolkata@yahoo.co.in'; 'ivabdr@gmail.com'; 'valuerbalaji@yahoo.co.in'
Subject: IOV Elections fraudlent practices & initiative of IOV leadership

Dear Secretary/President,

It has been brought to our attention that the concerned IOV Council member Shri R.S. Baabu has used fraudulent practices to collecting voting slips from local valuers from Chennai and surrounding region and sending self casted votes in his favor.This accusation has come from quite significant number of IOV members from Chennai region.In view of this I want detail investigation in this regard.I wanted to check how long this fraudulent practice has been going on IOV to manipulate the election process and whether this has been existing practices where Council members are getting elected by self cast votes in their own favor.We need detail independent investigation in this regard and till this process is completed the particular council member should not be involved in any of business matters of IOV.

SHRI R.S. BAABU
Hi-Tech Surveyors, 3A, J.P. Tower,
7/2, N.H. Road, Nungambakkam,
Chennai - 600 034.
Ph.: 044-(R) 65444499 (O) 28226020,
Fax : 28259749, Mob.: 9444071453

I do not understand the point in conducting election of IOV Council if this kind of fraudulent methods are going to be used.Also the motive of same candidate holding on to same council role for decade using fraudulent means in election is  not acceptable.

I would like to hear response of IOV leadership in this regard as number of members  feel disappointed with fraudulent election practices.If this member has used fraudulent practices in election as reported to us before election process commenced,he should be disqualified for cheating the election process.I am not sure how such people are allowed to hold responsible position in such reputed IOV council.No place is good or bad,its just people who run the affairs make it look good or bad.Its time to clean up the system and fair/transparent mechanism is in place.

Please advise.

Kind regards

APPROVED VALUER
Fellow RAS(UK),MInstPhys
MSc(UK),BAe,MRAeS(UK)
CAYLEY AEROSPACE INC
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
18830,38th Ave W
Lynnwood,WA,98037
USA

tdsb

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks a lot Bishnujee! Many of the renowned valuers in Chennai are 100% sure that Rs(RUPEES). Baabu is an undesirable element spoiling the future of all the valuer's community! May he and his tribe vanish soon!

Regards,

T D Suresh Babu

tdsb

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Bishnujee,

Some more facts for the benefit though well known to everyone:

The recent past/ present all india President WHO HAD NOT SUBMITTED ANY PAPER IN ANY SEMINAR EXCEPT SPEECHES AS PRESIDENT AND WHO IS NOT IN ANY PANEL OF ANY BANK AND WHO IS NOT A PRACTISING VALUER is a toy of Rs.(RUPEES) Baabu and who has given blank sheets signed to him.

NOW IOV means RS. Baabu and RS. Baabu  alone and nothing else and no doubt he has such arrogance!?!?!?

Regards,

T D Suresh Babu

tdsb

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear friends,

No doubt we all wished that IOV will emerge as the sole Valuers body. As claims openly by RS. Baabu that it has become the sole proprietorship concern of him and every toy constituent/ member is indebted to him and willing to serve him and each one of them is in his control and command.I am appreciative of his honesty in declaring this openly.

As usual most of the members are keeping silent watch on the situation .Atleast  do this silence of keeping quiet and not attending any call of this great strong man.

We will not participate in any activity of IOV and/or enter any IOV premises before action is taken against this arrogant person.Hundreds and thouands will follow me as it affects the self respect and survival of the valuer professionals.It is a Great Expectation. Let "The present Council" as claimed by him formed due to his efforts prove that they are not dependent on him.

Regards,

T D Suresh Babu

vrdeepak

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="tdsb"]

Dear Bishnujee,

Some more facts for the benefit though well known to everyone:

The recent past/ present all india President WHO HAD NOT SUBMITTED ANY PAPER IN ANY SEMINAR EXCEPT SPEECHES AS PRESIDENT AND WHO IS NOT IN ANY PANEL OF ANY BANK AND WHO IS NOT A PRACTISING VALUER is a toy of Rs.(RUPEES) Baabu and who has given blank sheets signed to him.

NOW IOV means RS. Baabu and RS. Baabu  alone and nothing else and no doubt he has such arrogance!?!?!?

Regards,

T D Suresh Babu

[/quote]

Dear all,

That's fantastic. The concerned president has performed his duty well, with lots of honesty, to retain his throne. He really is as an example to others. We can expect lots and lot of good things from him.

It is PRIDE to the President, RS Baaabu and his faithful carriers. Congrats to everyone who still have faith in their words & deeds.

But SHAME to all other members.

Deepak

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Valuers World Forum Index -> Election of Institution of Valuers Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: