Valuers World

ONLINE VALUATION SOFTWARE TO BE RELEASED YOUR VIEWS NEEDED

(HELP?) View previous topic :: View next topic  
rohitkapur

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 9:06 am    Post subject: ONLINE VALUATION SOFTWARE TO BE RELEASED YOUR VIEWS NEEDED Reply with quote

I need your help to release a NEW ONLINE VALUATION SOFTWARE. In this everything will be online. Anywhere in the world any computer you can use the VALUATION SOFTWARE. Please provide me with your valuable suggestions.

suchdevs

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Mr Rohit There are several online software in market today. Each have their plus and minus. It is not possible to comment on the software you are talking about till the features of the particular software are known. In any case, this is a very extensive topic, and merely talking on one aspect of the software itself may require extensive debate.

suchdevs

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One aspect that most valuers and banks will have to worry about in such situations is the confidentiality of the data. Most software makers that I have interviewed till date have only been able to give me dodging replies in this aspect. It is important to know that valuers are responsible for the security and confidentiality of the data in all of these cases, and there is no way they can ensure it from the software vendor, even if promised by the software vendor. Data security in India, and data laws, are the poorest in the world, and we are waking up to the international standards only now... One exception is Valocity, whose game plan is very different, where they have decided to rope in the banks, and work would be assigned to the valuers from this module only. They are attracting valuers under the guise that the module is free for valuers. In this case, they have complete access to the data and its movement, and needless to say, this is a strategy to make a backdoor entry into the domain of AVMs (Automated Valuation Modules). It is important that the banks and valuers realize this aspect and stay away from the gimmicks...

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: