Valuers World

Diploma holder can became a valuer?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Valuers World Forum Index -> Questions & Answers
(HELP?) View previous topic :: View next topic  
suchdevs

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Rakeshji,

You need to have 10 years experience to become registered valuer under section 34AB of the wealth tax act

Hope that helps.

shamdeshpande

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 7:51 pm    Post subject: property valuers Reply with quote

Dear Sir. I am B E CIVIL( Degree certificate) in 1981 & experience of 35 years in Maharashtra State Elecricity co. ltd in Maharashtra in construction field & wish to work as prperty valuer. It is requested to guide  how i can become Authorised  Valuer

aroraengineers

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:40 am    Post subject: Re: Diploma holder can became a valuer? Reply with quote

ersenthilraj wrote:

I am also wating for reply from senoir valuers but not yet ( But As per Wealth Act - Section 34AB rule 8A it is not possible)

tdsb

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kindly get the INCOME TAX GOI WEB or just google 34AB of income tax you can see the answer ! regards T D Suresh Babu

vijaykumarpatil

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:34 am    Post subject: Re: Valuation Reply with quote

Rakesh92 wrote:

Hello Sir,

I have completed My BE (Civil ) & Practicing under valuer from Last 2 Years. Now i also wanted to become govt approved valuer.So can you please tell me hoe to became Govt Approved Valuer.?

surendersujni

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="mkale"]

For any particular work ,a minimum qualification is required which is prescribed by the authority and for a valuer, minimum qualification required is a Graduate Engineer or Architect. As per my information A qualification other than or lower than this qualification is not acceptable for a Govt. Valuer. A diploma holder can achive this status by appearing for AMIE exam privately or Institution of Insurance surveyore & Adjusters exam, Mumbai, www.iiisla.org (later is simpler, easy & one can pass within two years) and can become Approved valuer after fulfilling other criteria. Every one shuld always think  to achive the better criteria than the prescribed one.  Why one should think of lowering the criteria? 

[/quote]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Valuers World Forum Index -> Questions & Answers Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: