Valuers World

MASTER OF VALUATION ( REAL ESTATE)
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Valuers World Forum Index -> Questions & Answers
(HELP?) View previous topic :: View next topic  
ValueAddConsultants

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

send them email / letter or call them. I have no idea about their cources.

tdsb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pl.  see the sights of Annamalai university,Satrapathi Sivaji University, Amity university etc or just Google Master of valuation courses in India and then come back to us for further clarifications if any.

Regards

T D Suresh Babu

gopinathmandal

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is a total confusion!!

@ValueAddConsultants ji 

is saying that course offered by other university like shivaji univ, annamalai univ is not acceptable to IOV, whereas he is claiming that IOV 's own course is only acceptable to IOV. Details of IOV's course is also not known to @ValueAddConsultants Ji.

@tdsb Ji, 

What is the utility of courses offered by Annamalai, Shivaji univ , if these courses are not acceptable to IOV.

Please revert.

tdsb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear friend, IOV DELHI do not conduct any course. Master of valuation courses like that is offered by ANNAMALAI university are recognised by them BUT HOWEVER THE ENGINEERING COURSES BY distance mode are not acceptable to them. The utility of the course is to know the valuation and cannot not be a passport to become a member in any organization. IF YOUR life aim is to become a member in IOV you have to stick to what they need?!?! I hope that I am making clear to you! ALL THE BEST! T D Suresh Babu

gopinathmandal

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you sir..now it is clear....

tdsb

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My dear friend,

I wish you all the best in your valuation profession.

Pl. be very clear that "what you know" and your expertice only stand by you and for you and no organization has any plans  to  give a helping hand to you and except issuing the certificates and conducting seminars of the same topics for many decades and be proud of providing sumptuous food and declaring themselves  of the same.

T D Suresh Babu

tdsb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear friends,

I reproduce the PRESS MESSAGE issued by Sri.RS.Baabu when M.Sc(Real Estate Valuation) was launched by Annamalai University :

M.Sc. degree in real estate valuation

AJAI SREEVATSAN

The programme is being launched to address the growing need for professional valuers in the real estate sector at the request of the Institution of Valuers.

A Master's degree programme in 'Valuation of Real Estate' is being offered for the first time by Annamalai University from the academic year 2010-2011. The M.Sc. degree is being offered as a two-year course through the distance learning mode, considering the time constraints of practicing/working professionals. Anyone with a basic degree can apply for the course.

The programme is being launched to address the growing need for professional valuers in the real estate sector at the request of the Institution of Valuers. Real estate professionals with some academic qualification should benefit from the course.

R.S.Baabu, Chairman, Institution of Valuers, Chennai Branch, said, “Valuation is a multi-disciplinary subject drawing from various core disciplines. Valuation encompasses economics, law, town planning, accountancy and engineering over and above valuation.”

He added that valuation is essential for various fiscal and non-fiscal purposes like bank finance, income tax, land acquisition, insurance, corporate mergers, takeovers, acquisitions, disinvestment and fixation of rent.

On successful completion of the programme and a minimum of two years' experience in valuation, candidates are eligible to be registered as a Valuer of Immovable Property (Category-I) under section 34AB of Wealth Tax Act. They are also qualified to be empanelled as a panel valuer of real estate in banks and financial institutions.

The course application forms are available at Annamalai University Study Centres. The course is scheduled to start July 1, 2010.

Published In The Hindu on Tuesday  April 27,2010.

Even two days before the great and honourable chairman Sri. RS. BAABU has taken classes on EASEMENT RIGHTS for the II YEAR Students of M.Sc( Real Estate Valuation).

This course is now stated to be NOT RECOGNISED BY IOV.

The honourable chairman does not have "easement right" either by grant or prescription or custom and state that he is the dominant valuer and all other valuers are servient valuers.

WHY EITHER IOV or SRI.RS.BAABU are not questioned by anyone for their IRRESPONSIBLE statements or their stand in not recognising the course even after this recorded public press statement by their most loved young boy Sri. RS. BAABU as he was/is holding a responsible post of a CHAIRMAN?

Regards

T D Suresh Babu

Last edited by tdsb on Fri May 02, 2014 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

tdsb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My dear friends,

The following are the facts:

(1) Sri. Rs.Baabu had attended the classes of M.Sc.(Real Estate Valuation) during the year 2010-11(I year) and second year 2011-12  upto March 2011.

(2)During March 2011 Sri. Rs. Baabu declared himself as a  faculty member( that is much before the first set has completed their course) and Annamalai university had obediently allowed him to take classes.

(3)Three council members of IOV namely Shri. Rs. Baabu, Sri.VR.NA.ARUN andShri.Sandip Kumar Deb have taken / taking classes EVEN THIS WEEK at Chidambaram Annamalai university campus for this M.Sc(real estate Valuation) course.

My questions are:

(1)Why IOV council members are keen in deseminating their valuable knowledge when IOV has not recognised this course EVENTHOUGH SHRI. RS. BAABU  as the CHAIRMAN HAD GIVEN PRESS STATEMENT prior starting of the course?

(2)WHO are the real fools? whether the persons like me who have completed and got the degree in 2012 itself? whether the persons attending  course now?

(3) Whether IOV can be that much deceitful? and  lastly

(4) WHY such an educated mass is allowing these things to happen?

Regards

T D Suresh Babu

ValueAddConsultants

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:11 pm    Post subject: Distance Learning Masters of Valuation from Various Uni. Reply with quote

Dear TD Sureshbabu,

Your question are valid and absolutely to the point. I do not think this time Mr.R.S.Babu can avoid giving answer. I have asked this question on IOV website.  I got answer from Mr.Bhagat that Master of Valuation full time student are admitted in the IOV however distance mode student are not admitted. Against my question why it so ? he has not replied.

I think IOV and it's team do not work in coordination what they think and what they do and what they want to do etc. etc. There is no big vision except giving membership,accepting fees,giving certificate etc. and some time doing annual gathering and printing one monthly book where material are collected from what ever sources available.

The mail objectives of association and benefit of such association to member is not yet recognized and followed. Having said that members are neither bothered/interested nor aware about anything. It seems you are they only living valuer who is keenly interested in doing things right.

Let's hope when all the member will start acting like you for their own welfare.

Mohit Mehta

tdsb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear ValueAdd Consultants,

Mr. Bhagat should be aware that by his statement that:

(1) He is keen that no valuer should improve his knowledge by undergoing such courses conducted by recognised universities. If any practising member  wants to upgrade  his knowledge he should leave his family in lurch and undergo the regular course.

(2) He is detaching himself with the press statement of  Sri.RS.Baabu given on behaif of IOV

(3)He believes that IOV  is his proprietery concern and he believes that HE ONLY HAS HIS STAKE in IOV

Nevertheless if he is not changing his thinkings,HE IS ANSWERABLE IN A COURT OF LAW.

The silence of everyone as usual will not make JUSTICE as JUST ICE being melted away by the fiery and foolish talks of irrresponsible IOV council members and who go begging alms for the paltry compensation for their foolish lectures in the course  so far not recognised by IOV.

Regards,

T D SURESH BABU

sreekant.kadali

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i completed mtech(structural systems and design)in 2007,and practicing as consultant..could anybody tell you how to enroll member in structural engineersforum, and which institution is best...please suggest..

DJGAJJAR

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:47 pm    Post subject: Re: MASTER OF VALUATION ( REAL ESTATE) Reply with quote

[quote="ersenthilraj"]

Dear Friends,

If Annamalai University is Conducting distance learning in valuation, please let me know the contact  details and e mail address for correspondense. 

I contacted Shivaji Univercity by mail twise but still have not got any answer. I need for Plant And Machienry valuation.

with regards

D.J.Gajjar

potdar

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:59 pm    Post subject: valuation course IBA recognise Reply with quote

[quote="anildhope"]

I shall request , some of our member from Pune to go & consult IIV for their activities. With their website their is no authentic information. None of the wellknown valuers are involved with them. The valuers name given on website are not known, no seminar news, no activity news, the courses are not framed properly, their examination method seems to be invalid. Most of the forms & fee etc are copied from IOV, even the logo. Pl check from their website.

[/quote]

sir, 

i am a civil engg and i want  to become a valuer what should i do for the same . any valuation course IBA recognise is available please inform me 

ananta

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Valuers World Forum Index -> Questions & Answers Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: