Valuers World

Elections 2015
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Valuers World Forum Index -> Election of Institution of Valuers
(HELP?) View previous topic :: View next topic  
tdsb

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Recd this message today - IOV National Council election 2015 announced. Final valid candidates list uploaded at www.institutionofvaluers.net. Most valuers have various grievances and are dissatisfied with present situation. Visit www.indianvaluers.com for Valuer news, feedback, member details and more info about IOV elections 2015

tdsb

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please visit - "VALUERS VOTE FOR CHANGE" at https://www.facebook.com/groups/1620857484853837/ VALUERS VOTE for CHANGE Atul Goel's photo.

tdsb

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear friends, As you all know that" Many minds make a team and many hands make a success."Rs.baabu claims that he IS a single minded team. TRUTH IS VERY MUCH REVEALED OPENLY BY HIM. He also claims that he and his supporters are the best experienced looters of IOV and hence want to rule and over rule all other valuers and they have decided to do thatonce again. We with Mr. Kedar Aravind Chikodi as the president candidate and Mr. Atul Goel as the Hon. secretary candidate are the like minded valuers with the SINGLE motive of uplifting the quality of life of the valuers in India. It is left to the electorate to settle with what they want ! Regards, T D Suresh Babu

tdsb

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:11 pm    Post subject: Huge Scam At Institution Of Valuers Delhi ! Reply with quote

Quote:Posted 1 week ago by World India News : Few Activists Filed Complaint About Financial Fraud To ACB Delhi Many unsatisfied valuers from top management has filed complaint to society registrar and ACB Delhi to investigate the members money mismanagement by Few Council Members CONTENT OF THE COMPLAINT UNDER INVESTIGATION........ To, The Officer, ACB Delhi Plot No 5-B, 1st Floor, A & B-Wing, CGO Complex, New Delhi-110003 Subject – Complaint regarding financial frauds in Institution of Valuers, Pitampura, Delhi Respected Sir, Institution of Valuers is a national organization of Valuation Professionals in India. It was founded in 1968 by Mr. P.C. Goel, Gen. Secretary of IOV , and presently has a membership of over 25,000 across India under 50 branches such as Madhya Pradesh, Andhra Pradesh, Bihar, Chandigarh, Chhattisgarh, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Maharashtra, Jammu & Kashmir, Kerala, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Odisha, Telangana, Rajasthan, Tamilnadu, Pondicherry, Punjab, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, West Bengal etc. IOV assists and guides general public, government and semi-government bodies in adjudicating valuation-related disputes through its Council, certifying valuation professionals and developing valuation standards. Institution of Valuers is managed by a council body elected by its valuer’s members for the period of 3 years. As per my knowledge, there are number of dubious financial practices are noted over past few years by some of the Council Members such as Mr.Vinay K. Goel, Jt. Gen. Secretary, Mr. Sandip Kumar Deb, Council Member and Mr. R.S. Baabu, Council Members. Following suspicious activities were noted due to which I had now inclined to presume that council Body of the IOV is highly corrupt and dishonest – 1) Mr. Vinay K. Goel, Jt. Gen Secretary, IOV had finalized the deal of purchasing three floors viz. 1st, 2nd & 3rd floor admeasuring to 1753 sq.ft. each floor in the building at Pitampura for headquarter of IOV with owners of the building M/s. Prestige Buildwell Pvt. Ltd. Who initially had demanded a price of Rs.12.50 crores, but finalized amount to Rs. 8.71 crores. (Refer attached copy of Meeting Minutes dtd. 22.02.2013). But according to the sources the said premises was valued not more than Rs.6 Crores. Mr. Vinay Goel is the sole person who executes and finalizes this deal of purchasing new premises for HQ of IOV Delhi. 2) Further expenses was made as under – a) Total cost of New Premises Rs. 8,71,00,000/- b) Stamp duty@6% Rs. 52,26,000/- c) Court Fee @1% Rs. 8,71,000/- d) Brokerage given to M/s. A. s. Properties Rs. 8,50,000/- ( Brokerage Rs.765000/- + TDS Rs. 85000/-) Note – TDS will be deducted from total brokerage paid but here they add up TDS amount in Brokerage Cost. e) Advocate Mr. Hans Raj Arora has been appointed to file deed of transfer to lease for which total cost incurred was Rs.2,03,40,000/- and stamp duty @3% was Rs.6,10,200/-. f) Estimate of Rs. 16,53,500/- for civil works for the 2nd Floor of the new office premises at Pitampura was proposed by Mr. Vinay Goel, Jt. Gen. Secretary where Rs.15,30,062/- was sanctioned in 468th Council Meeting held dtd. 22.10.2013. Though the actual expenses incurred for the civil works of 2nd floor is Rs. 19,45,126/- till the date of 471st Council Meeting dtd. 23rd Dec, 2013 g) Further estimate of Rs.24,95,000/- received from Mr. Vinay K. Goel regarding civil and electrical work for the 3rd floor & extra works not taken in previous estimates of the new office premises which was unanimously approved subsequently in due course. h) All the above estimates are made without mentioning the quantities of the items. i) Mr. Suhas V. Goel, son of Mr. Vinay Goel was appointed as Event Manager to organize and manage Seminar at Amritsar for which Rs.11,93,950/- expenditure incurred. j) Also according to the reliable sources it was noted that cement bags & relevant material ordered for civil works purpose was used in the renovation & interior work of Mr. Vinay K. Goel’s house at Pitampura instead of using for civil works of new office premises. k) Institution of Valuers is one of the members of Independent Evaluation Committee of Indian Banking Association under which they evaluate Techno Economic Viability (TEV) of the huge amount projects and the proposed restructuring packages by banks. Many of such meetings were attended by Mr. Thiagrajan, President, Mr.Vinay Goel, Jt. Gen. Secretary, Mr. Jawahar Raval, Mr. HT Shah, Mr. Sandip Kumar Deb, Council Member where all these people took money from the client for passing their projects amounted to Rs. 5/6 Lacs per meeting. Kindly expedite the enquiry on all the above mentioned people. An early action with proper investigation in this behalf is most politely solicited from you because after all this is a question of justice for over 25000 valuers members of Institution of Valuers, Delhi.

tdsb

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear friends, My final request to you. We are contesting only to serve you not to rule or over rule you.Kindly provide us the opportunity. regards, T D Suresh Babu T D SURESH BABU MRICS(London),M.Sc.(Real Estate Valuation), Advanced Diploma in Real Estate valuation(RICS,London), B Tech., FIV., MIE., C.Engg., MBA., PGDFM., BGL.,CAIIB,AIII am a Chartered Engineer, Government Registered valuer and an approved appraiser,Valuer, and an Arbitrator . (SUREGO ASSOCIATES)) Chartered Engineers, Approved Appraisers, Valuers, Arbitrators, Surveyors & Loss Assessors & Consultants (For Financial Institutions, Banks, Customs & Excise, Insurance Companies & Industries) Regd Office: Old No 24, New No 7, First floor, Aishwarya, Mahalakshmi Avenue, M G Ramachandran Salai, Thiruvanmiyur, Chennai-600 041, India Tel: +91-44-2452 2942; 2489 0725; Mobile: +91-94440-51034; 98400-27000; E-mail: tdsb@md3.vsnl.net.in Branch Office: 12 (Old No 72), Kasi Estate, Ashok Nagar, Chennai-600 083, India; E-mail: govars@vsnl.net I have 38 years of rich and varied experience of which 6 years in Project Execution / Production Shop Floor, 15 years Banking / Credit Appraisal experience and 3 years in PricewaterhouseCoopers, one of the World’s five big consulting firms in Foreign Investments for new technology and new products in India. I have also also worked in Consulting Centre for Finance & Investment, Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia as a Principal Consultant and involved in the valuation of large business identities including major International Banks like Saudi American Bank, Saudi Industrial Development Fund (similar to SIDBI in India), American Insurance Companies including AIG, USA and large manufacturing companies in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. I was also a functional consultant to American Boeing Company for their maintenance unit located in Riyadh. During the first half of 2006 I had been associated with large middle east Group companies like ETA Ascon in Valuation of assets and Business Valuation for mergers, acquisitions and consolidation of their business activities and identities. I have been associated as a partner in SUREGO ASSOCIATES right from 1999 and this firm had been pioneers in STOCK VALUATION & PLANT VALUATION for all leading banks and large corporates.From 2004 the firm had also in the real estate valuation and all the valuers of the firm including myself had obtained the necessary qualifications and the required registrations. I request the fellow members of Institution of valuers (India) to permit me to serve them at this crucial hour to make the valuation profession highly dignified and respected. I and my team do not intend to rule over them through our posts. Kindly vote and support me for the post of- "Council Member".

tdsb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear friends, The elections of IOV 2015 has ended up as a war between DHARMA and ADHARMA. Those who support Dharma will opt for Kedar Aravind Chikodi and his team and allow Dharma to be established in IOV and for all the valuers. Regards, T D Suresh Babu

tdsb

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear friends, Many of our friends have not received the ballot papers and IOV is NOT ENTERTAINING THE EMAIL REQUEST quoting some 10G rule of IOV. IT IS BLATANT 10G SCAM OF OUT GOING MAHARAJAS OF IOV Regards T D SURESH BABU

tdsb

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear friends, 10G does not say anything about"Accepting the request through email of the duplicate ballot paper in case of non receipt of the one reported to be sent". EVEN THE "TELEGRAMS' WERE CONSIDERED TO BE WRITTEN MESSAGES SENT FOR FASTER URGENT REASONS. Pl. be informed. regards, T D suresh Babu

tdsb

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Institution Of Valuers Elections Are Not Free , Fair & Transparent ! 15 Sept 2015 India RTI News Exclusive The cash rich Institute Of Valuers Association is around 40-50 years old. It has huge office at Pithampura , New Delhi. Mr PC Goel is the general secretary since last 40 years approx. This year Son of Shri PC Goel , Vinay Goel is contesting for the general secretary of IOV. This association has around 15000 active voters. Since last 40years nobody challenged the lobby of Shri PC Goel family, but now the scenario has been changed. Many candidates filed nominations for November voting for many post. The election process of IOV is now in dispute. Many candidates raise the objection that the board of scrutinizer must be of fair , transparent person outside of valuers group. Secondly the postal ballot should be sent and received by registered post. To save money the present council is conducting elections from normal post without receipt. Few says that the posting of ballot papers are fake and they send ballot paper to friendly groups only. Only few opposition voters get ballot paper on time. As per association by laws the voters will send ballot papers by ordinary post only. This help the favorable candidate of Board Of Scrutinizers .The lobby of one party reject the opposition vote in counting and there is no evidence of ballot paper of sending and receiving. All the blames are transferred to India Post.As per latest information many has registered complaints at SDM Kanjhawala of Pitampura Location and few have also filed petition at Delhi High Court. As per Mr Vinay Goel he has no objections in the present process . PLEASE VISIT/GOOGLE INDIA RTI NEWS iov ELECTIONS 2015

tdsb

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2015 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear friends, Election results of council members for IOV for the period 2016 to 2018 have been declared in the AGM Lucknow on the dotted lines as desired by those FEW. I withdraw from my attempts since there is no support from any corner and from any fellow valuer THOUGH I AM CONFIDENT THAT THE TRUTH IS WITH ME. I am thinking to leave the valuation field and be to MYSELF. Thanks for the few who responded to my feelings. All the best to the valuer fraternity ! regards, T D Suresh Babu

tdsb

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Answer to my feelings from MAHABHARATHA: After the Kurukshetra War the Pandavas felt bad that so many people were killed so their eldest brother Yudhistira could become king. Krishna explained he wanted them to teach dharma for the benefit of all citizens as the age of Kali or degradation was approaching. He asked the brothers to go out and report to him whatever strange sights they saw, and He would explain how they were symptoms of Kali-yuga. Yudhisthira reported, “I saw an elephant with two trunks.” Krishna explained, “Just like that elephant has two trunks, in Kali everyone will have two faces. Everyone will speak one thing and do another.” Bhima said, “I saw a big pond without water although all the small ponds nearby were full.” Krishna explained, “In Kali, my representatives are like the big pond, which although deep with knowledge, will have no money and no followers, while so many bogus people will flourish with money and followers.” Arjuna said, “I saw a bird with writings of the Vedas on it eating the flesh of a human body.” Krishna explained, “That is a symptom of Kali-yuga. In Kali people will learn some scriptural verses and exploit people and take their money.” Nakula said, “I saw a mother cow who had given birth to a baby and the mother cow was licking the baby cow, so much that the baby cow began to bleed, and it kept bleeding.” Krishna said, “In Kali the parents will give affection to the children by encouraging them unlimitedly in material ways but completely ignoring their spiritual life.” Sahadeva said, “After a long way, I saw a boulder came crashing down a mountain knocking down everything, trees, buildings, monuments, etc. But just before it struck me, it hit plant which stopped completely its rushing speed.” Krishna explained that the boulder is Kali-yuga personified, and the trees, monuments, and buildings are philosophies trying to oppose Kali-yuga. The little plant is the holy name of the Lord which seems to be very insignificant but which actually has the complete power to stop the force of Kali-yuga.

tdsb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A SURPRISE LESSON FROM SQUEEZING AN ORANGE As told by the late Dr. Wayne W. Dyer: I was preparing to speak at an I Can Do It conference and I decided to bring an orange on stage with me as a prop for my lecture. I opened a conversation with a bright young fellow of about twelve who was sitting in the front row. “If I were to squeeze this orange as hard as I could, what would come out?” I asked him. He looked at me like I was a little crazy and said, “Juice, of course.” “Do you think apple juice could come out of it?” “No!” he laughed. “What about grapefruit juice?” “No!” “What would come out of it?” “Orange juice, of course.” “Why? Why when you squeeze an orange does orange juice come out?” He may have been getting a little exasperated with me at this point. “Well, it’s an orange and that’s what’s inside.” I nodded. “Let’s assume that this orange isn’t an orange, but it’s you. And someone squeezes you, puts pressure on you, says something you don’t like, offends you. And out of you comes anger, hatred, bitterness, fear. Why? The answer, as our young friend has told us, is because that’s what’s inside.” It’s one of the great lessons of life. What comes out when life squeezes you? When someone hurts or offends you? If anger, pain and fear come out of you, it’s because that’s what’s inside. It doesn’t matter who does the squeezing—your mother, your brother, your children, your boss, the government. If someone says something about you that you don’t like, what comes out of you is what’s inside. And what’s inside is up to you, it’s your choice. When someone puts the pressure on you and out of you comes anything other than love, it’s because that’s what you’ve allowed to be inside. Once you take away all those negative things you don’t want in your life and replace them with love, you’ll find yourself living a highly functioning life. Thanks, my friends, and here’s an orange for you!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Valuers World Forum Index -> Election of Institution of Valuers Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: