Valuers World

Intolerance to Insults
Goto page Previous  1, 2

(HELP?) View previous topic :: View next topic  
tdsb

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear friends, This is for your kind information please: UNCIVILISED PERSONS AS DEFINED BY YOU ARE ACTUALLY MORE PRACTICAL: In an African tribe, when someone does something harmful, they take the person to the center of the village where the whole tribe comes and surrounds them. For two days, they will say to the man all the good things that he has done. The tribe believes that each human being comes into the world as a good. Each one of us only desiring safety, love, peace and happiness. But sometimes, in the pursuit of these things, people make mistakes. The community sees those mistakes as a cry for help. They unite then to lift him, to reconnect him with his true nature, to remind him who he really is, until he fully remembers the truth of which he had been temporarily disconnected: "I am good." Shikoba Nabajyotisaikia! NABAJYOTISAIKIA, is a compliment used in South Africa and means: "I respect you, I cherish you. You matter to me." In response, people say SHIKOBA, which is: "So, I exist for you." Regards T D Suresh Babu

ValueAddConsultants

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sir,

For whom you are proposing such treatment in Valuers community. Please clarify.

Thanks,

Mohit

tdsb

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Friend, I specifically meant our local leader in Chennai WHO ACTS as SMT.SONIA GANDHI and makes the national leader as MANMOHAN SINGH. However I withdraw my intention since our local friends feel that NOT A SINGLE ACT of that person can be treated as good and spelt or quoted in front of him to cure him. Regards

tdsb

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear  Friends,

I am quite impressed with the "Indian Valuer" issue, Volume XLVI, Date of Publication:24.06.2014.All the Contents are VERY MUCH USEFUL to every practising valuer in INDIA.

I WHOLE HEARTEDLY appreciate and very much thankful to the EDITOR SHRI.S.S.K. BHAGAT, Managing Editor SHRI..V.B. Saxena and each and every  of the members of Editorial Board and look forward for these standards in future.

REGARDS

T D SURESH BABU

tdsb

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear friends,

Even good appreciation from the heart is not responded by IOV.THEY want  only to listen what they talk and write.They are not willing to listen to the recipients feedback! They are deaf to their reactions and probably they arrogantly avoid our feedbacks!

Will such an organization survive! YES ! since most  of the members are dumb!

DEAF AND DUMB flock together in seminars for sumptuous food and welcome cocktails especially on OCTOBER 2nd, Gandhiji's birthday! calling the day as Valuers Day! The President of IOV honestly thinks that SRI.Rs. Baabu is the living Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi and presents him with Gold MEDALS for bringing the most number of empty heads !

Regards

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Valuers World Forum Index -> Discussions Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: