Valuers World

Exodus of Valuers!

(HELP?) View previous topic :: View next topic  
tdsb

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:21 am    Post subject: Exodus of Valuers! Reply with quote

My dear friends,

Many and many valuers( I can even present the list) who were reputed are leaving the valuation profession due to the nefarious activities of the local IOV leaders in Chennai.The leader fixes the format and fix the rate as low as Rs. 1500/- per assignment and sends the list of valuers to the banks and other financial institutions who will work according to the rules specified by him.

I am feeling that I too be one among the valuers exodus leaving!

Regards

tdsb

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My dear friends,

There are two imminent threats to our valuation profession:

(1) Automated Valuation Models for real estate valuation suitable for india are being developed my  four prominent software companies coupled with REIS (Real Estate Information Systems) being developed at various Government Data centers.

Automatic Cement Plastering Machine have not replaced Civil Engineers but adept to technology and updating their skill helps the professionals to sustain in the profession.

(2) Whatever said and done "Bankers need your valuation report to corroborate their  lending decisions".In the past Bankers were more efficient and honest in involving in their lending decisions.Nowadays the best valuer cannot be the preferred valuer of the bankers and those preferred  vulnerable valuers will be the future scapegoats of the faulty lending decisions.

Do our valuers and IOV is aware of these facts and do they  have resources to address these threats and give us the solutions!?!?

Just like opening a Savings Bank account the BANKERS empanel with the identity of membership with IOV and Income tax/ wealth tax  details and they  don't explain what they want and you don't dare to ask what they want. If this communication is wonderful  and clearly defined,then only you can be a professional and a sustainble professional.

Value Add Consultant

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

good

tdsb

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Friends, How many and many throng for the change in IOV functioning? The following fits into your thinking: A group of junior-level executives were participating in a management training program. The seminar leader pounded home his point about the need to make decisions and take action on those decisions. "For instance," he said, "if you had five frogs on a log and three of them decided to jump, how many frogs would you have left on the log?" The answer from the group was unanimous, "Two." "Wrong," replied the speaker. "There would still be five, because there is a difference between deciding to jump and jumping." The day you do the jumping then only all evils will be eradicated. The typical example is the MODIFICATION THE INDIAN VOTERS have done, Regards T D SURESH BABU

ValueAddConsultants

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sir,

Good to know having said that your prudent guidence and wisdom and visionary write ups may not help in waking up them to react or take action about their own welfate rather they are busy in collecting their benifits @ Rs.1500 per report thinking that they are doing greate job and volume should increase day by day. I think you you need to change your way of working to bring change. Only wiriting in this forum may not bring change. You may need to be more active by meeting authorities etc. and same time offer food and beverages in the seminar organised by your self like others do.

Please plan some event.

tdsb

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear VAC,

I fully agree with you. But everyone starts with very few supporters and that "everyone" was totally ignored by the powerholders and lakhs and lakhs "HOLD" those powerholders and these "LAUGH AT" that everyone.

Every dog has its day.

People will have to follow me one day.

I have clearcut plans for making their profession tobe held in highest esteem by the Bankers and the Governments.

If they do not want my PRODUCTS they are the losers.

The trecherous HIGH COMMAND and the meek MANMOHAN Singh will be given rest one day.

Regards

T D Suresh Babu

ValueAddConsultants

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Today there is a monthly meeting called by Mumbai Branch. To attract more valuers to attend the meeting because since last 5-7 years About 5 old age valuers to max-25 valuers attend meeting out of such a big list of Valuers belongs to Mumbai Branch.

Hence They have anounced that dinner will be served. Let see how many people will attend the meeting.

tdsb

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do understand that those who attend are NOT REPRESENTING THE SAMPLE of actual Valuation practitioners and they attend since they have lot of free time and they do not get either good food in their family and/or they do not have any friends to tell their" horror "stories of their outdated experience. But they are the ones WHO ARE THE LOYALISTS WHO SEE TO IT THAT THE PRESENT"CONGRESS" of mismanagers continue to be at the helm of affairs. But when the ONE HIGH COMMAND becomes powerless the whole system will change. Regards T D Suresh Babu

tdsb

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear friends,

As you head out on YOUR path to follow YOUR dreams. You will be well served by adopting the following mantra.
http://bit.ly/174ElHV" style="left: 0px; top: 0px;" class="_46-i img" />

You are GREAT PEOPLE WHO want to avoid criticism!

Regards

T D Suresh Babu

tdsb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Democracy is not a spectator sport. We have to participate. Sadhguru

Regards

T D Suresh Babu

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: