Valuers World

AIV members Directly empanelment to LICHFL as Panel valuer

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Valuers World Forum Index -> Questions & Answers
(HELP?) View previous topic :: View next topic  
rathnakannan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:02 pm    Post subject: AIV members Directly empanelment to LICHFL as Panel valuer Reply with quote

Some AIV is directly Empanelment LICHFL as a Panel valuer,

How to allowing ? In LICHFL so many Associate valuers doing valuation directly ,no difference between AIV & FIV

Its possible ? Who take responde?

rathnakannan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:19 pm    Post subject: Re: AIV members Directly empanelment to LICHFL as Panel valu Reply with quote

[quote="rathnakannan"]

Some AIV is directly Empanelment LICHFL as a Panel valuer,

How to allowing ? In LICHFL so many Associate valuers doing valuation directly ,no difference between AIV & FIV

Its possible ? Who take response?

[/quote]

badamsundararao

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:41 pm    Post subject: LIC HFL Reply with quote

Dear friend,

What is the problem in allowing A.I.V., They are also equally qualified but with lesser experience.Certainly they are capable of dealing Housing loan cases. Please note that every F.I.V., 's first footing is A.I.V., only. Encourage Youngsters. 

Badam Sundara Rao.

rathnakannan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:29 pm    Post subject: Thanks for reply,But it is against Wealth tax rule? Reply with quote

Thanks for reply, My doubt is,as per the WT rules, one has to have 10 years of experience in the valuations field.  for becoming a FIV, a valuer needs 10 years of experience.  upgrading from AIV to FIV is an option.  valuer may or may not upgrade from AIV to FIV.  but being AIV and having an experience of 10 years make the person eligible for registration with WT and later on with the banks.

So how allow HFL's as panel valuer?

badamsundararao

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:35 pm    Post subject: A.I.V Reply with quote

DEAR FRIEND,

EVEN IF YOU GO THRO' PROPOSED VALUER'S BILL, UP TO CERTAIN AMOUNT EVEN DIPLOMA HOLDERS ARE PERMITTED. THEN WHAT IS THE DIFFICULTY IN ALLOWING A.I. V.S TO BE IN THE PANEL. ONLY YOU SHOULD THINK ABOUT HIS KNOWLEDGE LEVELS, INTIGRITY LEVELS AND DEDICATION TO THE PROFESSION ALONG WITH LOYALTY TO THE INSTITUTION.

BADAM SUNDARA RAO.

rathnakannan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:27 pm    Post subject: Thanks for reply Reply with quote

Thanks for reply my questions,

You are very broad minded, I am appriciated to you and accept your Message

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Valuers World Forum Index -> Questions & Answers
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: